Intermission

None of the Gods or their Familias knew what else to say about what they just saw or what was going on, but they new one thing. They weren't allowed to leave until they watched every single one of these Video things. Judging by the lack of windows and the numerous doors they probably weren't the only ones here.

Everyone was currently on there way to the room that Read had specified. On the way Loki decided to ask her captain a simple question

"Hey Finn, how long were we in there?"
"Well...if I'm correct each of those Trailers were at least 5-8 minutes, including the pauses there were for Read to explain the alternate world and for them to explain why we're here. I would say around 30-35 minutes"
"Huh, that's not long at all"
"No, it's not" said the vice captain of Loki as she tapped Finns shoulder, he looked at her questioningly before she pointed to a large open door with a sign above it that read 'Break Room, Enjoy'

Loki waved cland called down the hallway for everyone else "GUYS! I FOUND IT- ow, ow, ow. Okay, RIVERIA FOUND IT!!!" she yelled while rubbing her head after getting hit with a staff "geezer, you happy now!?" Groaned the red haired goddess.

As everyone started approaching them they all looked up at the gigantic door, some more suspicious then others "nya, who's going to go first, nya?" asked a certain hostess muh to her brothers annoyance at the younger girls verbal tic.

Everyone looked confused and he was going to say something until-

"She's wondering whose going to go first?" said the former assassin now waitress. All the former residence of the theatre were now looking at the door suspiciously- oh wait no, Ryuu starts to walk through the large doors followed by Aiz then Riveria. As they entered they stared in amazement of the amount of foods and treats in front of them. Finn who started walking in front pointed out another door labeled 'Multiverse Library' with a not at the bottom and he started to make his Way to a near by counter where he saw a price of paper.

"Hello everyone, this library has all the information and knowledge of every universe you will be watching and more during your stay her. Each of you has also been given a key to the library, the kitchen, a game room, a training room, and your own personal bedroom that will look just like the ones you have back in Orario. Feel free to look around at your hearts content.

- Read and Y/N" he finished reading the letter before placing it down. Ryuu and Syr were already some spaghetti that appeared when they both sat down at the counter.

(Guys! I can't do intermissions so please just imagine, or give me an idea and I'll edit it and tag you. Plz)