Red trailer

* RWBY is owned by Rooster teeth I do not own it, nor do I own any if the current characters they are owned by someone else. If I did own Danmachi Bell would end up with Ryuu*

"Okay so this first universe is one of my personal favorites but to save time I'm going to have to spli it up into four parts"

Ominous music starts to play in the background.
The scene starts with Bell Cranel walking to a cliff side.
The most noticeable thing he was wearing was his red Cloak that reached his ankles.

*they don't see crescent rose*

The girls with crushes on him started blushing at his
appearance.

As the edge of a cliff was a grave.

"If I may ask who is Bell visiting?" Asked one of the hostesses of fertility employees. Syr.

"That's his mother's grave" Read said "he likes to go visit sometimes"

"Oh, okay" she said. She felt ba for Bell having lost his mother even if it's in another world.

Aiz looked like she wanted to jump in the screen and give home a hug. She didn't know why though.

As he approached closer a horde of Black monsters with Red eyes and the stature of a humanoid wolf had appeared growling

"WHAT IN THE 9 HELLS ARE THOSE THINGS!?" Screamed Bete

"Those are Beuwolves. Instead of monsters in this world they have Grimm. The Grimm are supposedly creatures of darkness that are attracted to negative emotions."

"And because Bell is visiting the grave of his late mother..." Ryuu trailed off

"Exactly, unlike you guys the Grimm aren't contained inside of a dungeon. Before any of you ask yes there are different species of the Grimm such as Ursai, Nevermoor, Deathstalkers, and Boarbatusks. I honestly don't know if there are any more than that. Also instead of Elves, Dwarves, and Xenos there are humans and Faunus. Faunus are basically Chienthropes. There are only two gods, and instead of magic they have Aura and Semblances. And instead of Adventures they are called Huntsman and Huntresses."

Once everyone nodded "good, back to the video"

*please note that I cannot do fight scenes that well so I'm just going to add a video here*

"So what did you guys think of it?" Read asked smiling

Tione raised her hand "excuse me Read, but what was that weapon? It was a scythe but also something else"

"I'm glad you asked that was Bell's weapon Crescent Rose. It is a mecha-shift weapon, mecha-shift weapons use a special mechanism to turn one weapon into another. Bell used it as a Scythe and a heavy Sniper rifle" They said, after seeing the confused stares of his 'guests' he continues "Sniper rifles are a type of long to mid ranged weapon that can shoot out bullets from a far distance at high speeds. Bullets are a small kinetic projectile that are fired out of a barrel by firearms A.K.A guns such as sniper rifles, shotguns, and pistols for example"

"well other than all of that, it was a very impressive fight. Mr. Cranel is certainly skilled" said Hermes. The others all agreed, some berudginly, they nodded and a few had started complimenting him.

"awesome, time for Lili"