Black Trailer

After the previous two trailers everyone got quite excited to see the third

"3

2

1

Go"

As the screen flickered to life Mikoto Yamato appeared on the screen

Mikoto was sitting on top of a small boulder which looked to be in the middle of a forest during autumn.

While Mikoto was staring out into he open another figure had appeared. A tall young man wearing a black an red coat and a dark red undershirt and a katana strapped to his side. He wore a a white mask with hints of red that covered the upper half of his face and red hair with bull horns. This mans name is Adam Taurus.

"Mikoto, it's time"

As Mikoto turned to Adam she waited a few seconds before answering with a simple "Okay" as the two ran outwards towards the edge if a cliff and sliding down. They made a quick jump and used their weapons to lath onto the train.

"Time for what?" Asked a concerned Takemikazuchi (this is his name right?)

"Well looks like were about to find out" said Hephaestus, she wouldn't admit it but she was also concerned for the members of the Hestia familia. Especially Welf but he hasn't shown up yet.

"So what did you all think of this one?" Asked Read

"What were those hings that attacked them" asked the goddess of Horny and Stalkers "those were robots that were used to guard the train" before anyone could ask they quickly added "a train is a form if transportation that can only go back and forth to specific locations using a rail road, a rail road keeps the train on track and helps them move. Trains can also be used as a form of transportation, exportation, and importation"

"Anything else?" They ask

Micah raises his hand politely "yes actually, what were they doing? I highly doubt they had authorizations to do if what those metal things said are any indication" read looks over to him and nods before answering "they were stealing precious cargo called dust, dust crystals have the ability to generate things like lightning, fire, earth, and Ice. They can also be used to create physical manifestations of light and manipulate Wind and gravity. In fact Lili happens to come from a family that's the biggest manufacturer for Dust crystals"

"Are those those crystal things you said that you would explain before?" Asked Mama Mia as the dwarf woman looked at Read questioningly

"Yes, yes they are" they answered as she nodded

"Is that all?" They look around the room for a bit seeing people nod or just stay silent decided to show the next video "okay, moving on too the next and final trailer for the RWBY-VRSE. The Yellow Trailer starring Welf Crozzo"