White trailer

"Alright, is everyone settled in and ready for this next universe?" When Read saw a couple if nod he clapped his hands together before smiling "Great, oh by the way in case I forgot to mention this is just a continuation of the last video" they just nodded some more "okay great this video is called the White trailer and it's about Lil'Lili" said Read cheerfully as he used Welfs nickname for the young pallum.

Finn was especially interested and if you looked closely you could see it in his eyes.

Tione, the possessive twin, noticed this and she just scowled. She had had absolutely no problems with Lili in the past but when her captain had started to catch feelings for the younger girl she wasn't exactly pleased. Tiona, the bubbly one of the pair was just confused. If her sister truly loved the captian she had to learn how to let him go, even if it meant that she would be heartbroken she needed to understand that she should just let the pallum be happy. Also if they did get married and have children they would be so small and cute.

The scene starts off with Lili walking onto a stage in front of an audience she was wearing a beautiful white outfit.

(A/N: they don't see Myrtenaster yet)

That was not what they were expecting the young pallum to be wearing. Especially Finn. If anything they were all expecting her to be wearing something a bit more rough around the edges and rugged.

"EVERYONE, LILIRUCA ARDE" announced a voice through the loudspeaker calmly before the audience starts to applause at the entrance of the young pallum.

While the lighting adjusted Lili walked to the centre of the stage before she started to sing

Once again, everyone was shocked. Lil'Lily could sing!

"So what did you all think about this one?" Asked a smiling Read.

"Pallum-Chan's really good at singing and fighting!" Said the ever cheerful Tiona

"I have to admit" said a still grumpy werewolf "the runts pretty good"

"Agreed" said the Braver "although what was that weapon she was using?"

Read was about to answer before being asked another question by one Riveria "also what were those runes she was using"

"Okay to answer your questions that was Lili's weapon Myrtenaster, it's  a rapier meant for dueling and self defense originally but it was also used as a military side arm. Rapiers are meant for quick and agile movements, it's why Lili uses them, and are also used for stabbing. It also uses a revolver mechanism, a revolver is also a type of gun. I'll also explain those odd crystal things in the next trailer"

"And those weren't Runes they're her semblance called glyphs, she uses them to control motion such as push ir pull and they're hereditary for her family although if she manages to learn how to master her semblance she can learn how to summon previously defeated enemies"

That shocked them. The ability to summon previously defeated monsters would be incredibly helpful for clearing the  dungeon.

"And before any of you ask yes she would have control over the things she summons" said Read "onto the next video, the Black Trailer"