Shopping With Auntie Sarah

TW - Mentions of past ED, SH, angst.

Im still sick so I haven't proof read this I'm not sure if its bit boring or not I feel like it is but enjoy. If your reading I hope you are okay and I am here for you. You are loved and you are worth the world.

Love,

Soph X

I woke up with the sun blazing through a crack in my curtains. I must have feel asleep cuddling with auntie Sar last night and she must have carried me upstairs to bed, changed me into my pyjamas and then tucked me into bed. I woke up feeling rotten. I was still so tired yet I couldn't remember anything from yesterday other than cuddling with my auntie. As I began to move off my bed I noticed my arm had been bandaged. Ohhh...SHIT. I forgot. They must have covered it before I slept.

I grabbed my towel ran into the bathroom and began to shower. I could feel the stinging of the shower against my arm. It was a familiar sensation yet it lit a pit of unease in my stomach. I got out of the shower and began to dry off. There was notes stuck to my mirror from everyone telling me how beautiful I was and that they loved me. They were all so cute. But then I noticed my scales had gone and my razors where also gone, sending me into a panic, as I felt a sudden lack of control. I regained my composure knowing it was for the best. Did my hair and put on my best clothes ready for a day out with auntie Sar.

Walking down the stairs I could hear talking coming from the kitchen

Walking down the stairs I could hear talking coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling, Awkwafina, Anne Hathaway and Rhianna standing in my kitchen. It was only 9am and there was already 4 other famous actresses standing in my kitchen like nothing was going on. WHAT!

Cates POV
I saw y/n walk into the kitchen and look up in shock. She looked as if she had seen a ghost...or in her case 4. I sometimes forget that having my friends over gets this reaction from people as they are famous.

Cate - "Hey sweetie, you look beautiful today. How did you sleep? You were pretty tired last night considering we had to carry you up to bed."

Y/n - "I slept well. I woke up and couldn't remember how I got to my bed so I was a bit confused. Are the kids at school?"

Sandy - "Yes they are the bus just came to get them as you came downstairs, but I hear your off shopping with auntie Sarah."

Sarah - "Yes we are, but first breakfast."

Y/ns POV

I began to feel sick at the word breakfast. There was so many people staring at me and in the room it became almost too overwhelming to stand. I poured myself some cereal and then left to go into the living room as I couldn't stand to think people would watch me eat. I ate my breakfast and washed up my bowl in the kitchen grabbed my bag and then went back into the kitchen. Auntie Sarah came to get me introduced me to everyone telling me I would see them on set very soon and then we left to go shopping.

We got in the car and sang to Lady Gaga all the way to the mall then we got out of the car and were followed into the mall by hundreds of flashes, the paparazzi were here too. Sar grabbed my hand, squeezing it making sure I was okay then we went from shop to shop to shop trying on everything and anything. We eventually left the mall and got in the car to come home. We had a dozen new outfits between us all ready for press events, stage appearances and most importantly the premier of the movie. I also had some outfits for during the week when we would be on set. I was so excited! We arrived home and I went straight upstairs to put my new things away.

Y/n - "Thank you auntie Sar."
Sarah - "Your welcome sweetie."

Sarah POV

Sarah - "We're home!"

Sandy - "Hi! The kids are home too."

Cate - "Hey, how's y/n?"

Sarah - "Well she's doing great, we had lunch, went to loads of different shops but there was lots of paparazzi so she did get a little shy and nervous. But she did really well, so I'm proud of her."

I saw y/n coming downstairs and I knew we had to tell her the exciting news now.

Sarah - "Hi honey, so...guess what?"
Y/n - "What?"

Sarah - "Well were on set tomorrow and your coming with us, but only if you want to. Edith, Laila and Louis will be there too but only after they have finished school."

Y/n - "Yeah I would love too. I can't wait!"

Cate - "But remember online school in the morning. You can do that in my trailer or the dressing room then you can hang around with us."

Y/n - "Okay sounds good. I might get a head start on my school work now then."

Sandy - "Sounds like a wonderful idea honey. Were so proud of you. Oh and don't forget to pack your headphones and fidget in case you get overwhelmed."

Y/n - "I'll pack my stuff now and start my work. Love you guys."

All - "We love you too, honey."

Y/ns POV
I've never been more excited to go on set ever. I've been on a few sets with my mom in the past but being on set with my mom and my aunties is going to be amazing and I can't wait for tomorrow.