Fainting

TW- Talk of ED and past SH. Fainting. 

Sarah: "Hey sweetie, are you feeling alright? We heard you were ill last night." I kind of wanted an answer from her but I didn't want to be direct.

Y/n: "Erm I must have eaten something." She said trying to look away from me.

Sarah: "Sweetie I know what's happening here. I just want you to tell me so I can help you."

Y/n: "I'm fine just leave me alone!"

I couldn't help but feel a little hurt with that but I knew she didn't mean it. I left to go downstairs to speak with Cate and Sandy to discuss what was happening. I just hoped she hadn't relapsed with everything else. My heart sank for her. I thought it was all just going so well. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV 

I felt awful for shouting at auntie Sarah. I didn't mean it I just wanted it all to stop. Knowing I had relapsed was enough and I couldn't handle it anymore. I didn't even want Sarah to leave I wanted her to stay with me hug me and comfort me. I needed her now but she left because I told her too. Ugh I feel so stupid.

Sarah POV 

I felt so bad for just leaving y/n. I went downstairs and pulled Cate and Sandy for a chat.

Sarah: "Guys we need to have a serious chat. Cate you might wanna sit down." 

Cate: "What! Why? What's going on? Sarah?"

Sandy: "What's happened?" 

Sarah: "I-I erm..." 

Cate: "Spit it out Paulson." 

Sarah: "Y/n relapsed. I'm so sorry." I started sobbing. 

Sandy: "Hey Sarah could you tell us more? I know its difficult." 

Sarah: "Erm she made herself sick last night and Holland thought I was ill but she ask me if it was me this morning and that's when it hit me and I went to check on y/n." 

Cate: "I-I can't believe it! But I thought she was doing so well." Cate looked pale. "D-Do you know if she just relapsed with that?" 

Sarah: "I'm not sure I didn't check. I'm so stupid." 

Sandy: "Hey don't say that, you are doing your best." 

Cate: "I'm going to see her now, do yous want to come?" 

Sarah/ Sandy: "Yeah" 

Cate POV 

Before I could get up I saw y/n emerge through the living room door. She looked so pale and fragile. She didn't speak just walked through covered in her blanket. She walked though to the kitchen which I was surprised about. 

Cate: "Hey y/n can we have a chat?" She turned around to face us from the kitchen, looking rather unsteady on her feet then she just hit the floor.

BANG 

She had fainted. 

Y/n POV 

I decided to walk to the kitchen for some coffee and plain toast when my mom called me. I turned around really fast and suddenly saw stars. I can't remember anything after that point until I woke up. 

I woke up laying on the kitchen floor, my head hurting and I could barley see. Eventually me vision began to come back and I could make out three blurry faces in front of me. My mom was crying and Sarah was comforting her. 

Sandy: "Hey y/n can you hear me?" 

Y/n: "I couldn't talk at this point so I squeezed whoever's hand was in mine."

Cate: "She's squeezing my hand." 

Sandy: "Y/n we need to you lie still for a little longer until the dizziness goes away. Okay?" 

Y/n: "mmhmmm."

Finally I was ready to get up. 

Sarah: "Slowly y/n, we don't want you to faint again." I got up and was now sitting on the couch. My mom had made toast and was trying to get me to eat it. 

Cate POV 

I didn't know what to do. Y/n just fainted after relapsing. I didn't want to scare her but she needed to eat. I went to make her some toast. I knew she would fight against eating it, one because her eating disorder voice was overpowering her right now and two because I had made the toast not her, so this was an unsafe food for her. 

Cate: "y/n sweetie could you take a bite for me?" 

She shook her head.

Cate: "sweetie can you give me a reason why?"

Y/n: "I-I can't its not a safe food."  

Sandy: "Why is that honey?" 

Y/n: "I didn't make it." 

Sarah: "Honey I know you don't believe us when we say it but it is a safe food. Your mom made it. Not too light but not too dark, just right and no butter. Its just plain. If you like we can help you to the kitchen and you can make your own if you will eat it. How does that sound?" 

Both me and Sandy were unsure about this but we followed Sarah's advice and y/n made herself some toast, and we helped her eat it. She managed to clear the plate, I was proud of her but I was also worried about her. I didn't want to scare her but I needed to know if she had relapsed with other things. 

Sandy: "Honey can we ask you something?"

Y/n: "Yeah" she said seeming apprehensive

Cate: "Have you relapsed with SH and well?" 

Y/n: "No" 

Cate: "Can I check just to put my mind at rest?" 

Y/n: "Fine" 

She rolled up her sleeves allowing me to check, then she showed me her thighs and her stomach. She was clean. I felt kind of relieved. 

Y/n POV 

I had been so stressed recently I just wanted some sort of normality. I kind of wanted to go back to school rather than doing online school but I was scared to ask my mom, now was my time. 

Y/n: "Mom can I ask you something?" 

Cate: "Of course what is it sweetie?" 

Y/n: "Can I maybe, you know, go back to school for my last year. I want to graduate like normal." 

Cate: "Yes sweetie if that's what you want we can give it a trial run." 

I was so excited she said yes. Finally I was going back to school. 

Cate: "Y/n honey I actually have to tell you something. I have to go away for a job. I will come back to visit on the weekends but you and Edith can stay here if you want."

Y/n: "Okay mom. When do you have to leave." 

Cate: "In a week. I will sort out your school tomorrow and we can see if its possible. You will be graduating early anyway." 

Y/n: "Thank you."