The Wrap Party

Soooo this is the last chapter of my book. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update it really have been a manic year. I hope you guys like it! Remember let me know if you have any requests for my one shots books , I'm always open to ideas. I'll always be here for you all, I'm only a message away.  <3

Over and out

Soph X 

________________________________________________________________________________

The wrap party

Y/n POV

After the TV interview I was exhausted. I slept for a while so I would have the energy for the party tonight. When I finally got up, I showered so I could be ready for tonight's party, then I dried my hair, curling it and putting on my makeup and my outfit for tonight. I had chosen a jumpsuit and heels and matched it with a silver clutch bag. As time was going on I heard Sarah shout from downstairs that our driver was here so I went downstairs as everyone looked up at me in awe. My mom was smiling ear to ear and she ran to give me a hug telling me how proud she was of me. After that Sarah and I went outside to the car getting it to go to the party.

Sarah POV

Arriving at the party we got out the car to a million paparazzi's taking our photos. After getting past them quickly I squeezed y/ns hand to make sure she was okay and luckily, she smiled back reassuring me. As we walked through the doors there was a girl in a red suit who suddenly started staring at y/n, she looked like she was in awe of her. Y/n noticed and smiled walking past her as we went to get drinks. The girl followed us over to the bar and began talking to y/n as I bumped into Evan. Then girl seemed to buy y/n a drink and they were now sitting in the booths together chatting away happily and laughing together so I left them too it, watching for a distance to make sure she was okay. After a while the girl leaned in brushing some hair out of y/ns face, starting a heated kiss between the two.

Y/n POV

During the party I ended up sat with a girl. Her name was Kay. After a few drinks we got closer and I really felt for her. We ended up in a heated kiss and when we pulled away, I saw Sarah in the background, she winked and put her thumbs up to me and I giggled, and hid into Kay's neck blushing. Kay took the chance to whisper in my ear and slightly nibble on it, I hummed in response as I felt the feeling shoot straight to my core. Kay giggled at me and then we stood up and she pulled me into the elevator and up to a room within the hotel. She lifted me, wrapping my legs around her waist as I felt my panties becoming soaked. We both laid back on the bed, her on top of me and we began making out. Heavy pants filled the room as Kay trailed kisses down my body. She laid gentle kisses on my most sensitive area and then began to use her tongue. After a while I was so close, she entered two fingers as I was so wet it was easy and then I came. She cleaned me up and then we snuggled in bed for hours. By the end of the night Sarah called me asking where I was and Kay and I exchanged numbers and she walked my back downstairs to Sarah. A strong blush fell over my face as we walked back out to the car. On our way home I checked my phone and a photo came up of me and Kay kissing. I began to freak out uncontrollably.

Sarah POV

I was sat in the car with y/n after she had been with Kay all night. Y/n and I were talking about what had happened and she was very open with me about it. She opened her phone to check and then she started to panic. I looked over to see the photo of her and Kay. I reassured her that it would be okay and that I was always behind her and she seemed to calm down. Once we got home, we decided to sit down with Cate. Y/n came out to Cate after a while as she had wanted to tell her for a long time and then after the photo, she wanted to be the one to let her mom find out, rather than the media. Cate hugged her as y/n cried and then we all snuggled up discussing tonight. I was so proud of y/n and so was everyone else. After everything y/n had gone through she was starting to recover and we were all so happy for her.