𝟎𝟎𝟏; 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤

- ͙۪۪̥˚ vibez ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

THE LAST bell for the year rang, bringing the adventure of the students in their senior year to an end. giovanna gomez had no hesitation as she scooped up her stuff, throwing into her bag anyway she could before darting out of her seat. she didn't care that her teacher hadn't properly dismissed them, as the bell had gone. that was it.

she was finished with high school.

bolting out of her classroom where she fell asleep listening to her teacher talking for hours about how river meanders were made, giovanna was glad to leave. she didn't bother looking behind her to see if any of her classmates had too left the room, the brunette girl advancing down the corridor of the school she had grown to hate over the years.

"take your time bitch- it's not like i need to get anywhere." athena fletcher shouted from where she stood by the glass doors, leading to the exit of the school building.

"athena you have no where to be."

"but i do." octavia ryans chimes in, glancing up from her phone to see giovanna now standing only metres away from them.

"oh really where?"

"i have an appointment."

"a dick appointment?"

"actually no for once thank you athena, i have an appointment with starbucks. coffee has been calling my name all day, and i can't miss it." octavia announced, pushing open the glass doors, the summer heat hitting the three girls skin as they descended down the stairs.

"ugh coffee." giovanna gushed over the thought of a nice iced latte to finish off the day that was just as draining as any day here at Rosewood High. "let's find the other two bitches and then I'll drive to Starbucks?"

"anything that mentions coffee, you know me and tavia are going to be there in a flash." athena spoke, the three girls nodding their heads in agreement. even though giovanna had practically ran out of her classroom, earlier than everyone else- the outside grounds of the high school were packed of students.

"how much you wanna bet they're with their boyfriends?" athena spoke up, her looping her arms around her two best friends, flashing a quick smile to anyone who walked past them.

"is that necessarily fair though? cause nat did have music with jonah." octavia counter-argued athena's bet, earning a scoff from the strawberry blonde.

"octavia since when do you care about whether or not bets are fair?" octavia shrugged her shoulders, the three girls letting out laughs as they scanned the crowds for their two other friends.

the last day of senior year, which meant the last day of high school was very much chaotic. girls running over to one another to take photos, some even crying- and then you had some such as giovanna, athena and octavia who just wanted to grab their friends and leave this hell hole of a school.

"there's bitch number one."

giovanna followed athena's gaze, them indeed finding one half of their remaining best friends. natalie baker, just like athena had betted, was standing with her boyfriend, the two of them looking so happy in one another's company that it made giovanna feel sick.