𝟎𝟎𝟑; 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐳

- ͙۪۪̥˚ vibez ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"GIOVANNA HURRY your ass up! we need to go!" alessandra gomez shouted up the stairs to her daughter. it was graduation day, and it was definitely a very chaotic time for giovanna and her family, as well as her friends. graduation meant one thing- it was time for the camping trip.

and after spending a lot of time with her friends buying items they will need for this trip down to camp lotus- giovanna began to grow quite excited.

"mamma i can't do this fuc- flipping zip up!" giovanna shouted over the bannister, revealing the brunette woman standing below her to smile before letting out a laugh.

"oh idiota."

"hey i am not an idiot!" giovanna exclaimed, alessandra sticking her tongue out at her daughter before advancing up the stairs to come to her daughters aid.

there was slight nerves accumulating at the pit of giovanna's stomach- for whatever reason, she did not know, but it was not sitting well with the brunette. resulting in why she could not zip the back of her dress up.

"i love you amore but you need to not stress." alessandra reassured giovanna, giving her shoulder a rub after successfully having done up the back of the dress. "-it's just graduation! and then you'll be going off camping straight afterwards!"

"now come on, let's go. your siblings are in the car."

the mother and daughter duo made their way to the car, where indeed there was giovanna's younger siblings, lorenzo and catalina sat in the back seats.

"you took your time." lorenzo commented, earning a glare from giovanna when she turned around, looking at him whilst she strapped herself in.

"stai zitto."

"giovanna do not tell your brother to shut up."

"mamma he deserved it."

"i know," alessandra whispered, earning a smile from her daughter before she placed a stern look on her face. "doesn't mean you tell him to shut up."

"gia! over here!" the brunette turned around to see her four best friends standing together, their parents standing next to them, engrossing themselves in a conversation with one another. giovanna's mother and her two siblings joined the other parents and her friends siblings, them quickly chiming into the conversation.

over the years of the girls having known one another, it wasn't a shock at their parents had all gotten to know one another also.

by athena and giovanna having the same aged siblings, it meant their parents saw one another more as catalina would often spend a lot of her time with athena's brother, rhys. the two were constantly teased by their older siblings that they were totally going to end together, but because catalina and rhys were only twelve years old, they were absolutely put off by the thought of it.

even though athena and giovanna swore they saw rhys's cheeks turn a shade of pink when they had teased the two.

"your dad not here?" octavia asked giovanna, noticing the absence of her father next to giovanna's mother. the girl shook her head at octavia's question, a sigh escaping her lips.