𝟎𝟎𝟐; 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤?

- ͙۪۪̥˚ vibez ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"YEAH RECKLESS behaviour," giovanna shouted in her car, heading towards starbucks just like she had promised her best friends "a place that is so pure, so dirty and so raw."

pillowtalk by zayn was one of the essential songs to play to uplift the girls mood, and after her little confrontation with corbyn, giovanna needed to ease her mind; making zayn the best way to do so.

after having dragged her to her car, octavia and athena climbed into giovanna's car; telling their two friends who eventually said goodbye to their boyfriends (after thalia had told corbyn to stop being annoying) that they were heading to starbucks and would meet the girls there.

"in the bed all day, bed all day" giovanna sang, quieter than before, tapping the beat against her steering wheel. octavia and athena were highly vibing to the song, them blasting out the lyrics at the top of their lungs, making all three of them laugh.

turning into the car park of the rosewood starbucks, giovanna let out a sigh before effortlessly reversing her a car into one of the many car parking spaces.

"honestly gia- you make driving look so easy."

"it is easy."

"it is easy. well not for me dumbass." giovanna let out a laugh, giving octavia's arm a reassuring rub. "you will pass one day tavia." giovanna spoke, to which octavia rolled her eyes, muttering a 'yeah right'.

"hey gia- quick question."

"oh god- fire away." a slight snicker was heard from octavia as both her and giovanna turned around to focus their attention on athena sat in the middle seat at the back of the car. "-are you going to be okay on this trip- like deadass? like joking aside, if you don't want to go because of corbyn, i will make sure he doesn't go."

"you feeling okay thena?"

"giovanna. I'm being serious, this barely happens so." athena said with a sigh, her eyes meeting giovanna's in front of her. "-like i can easily persuade jack to get corbyn not to come you know."

"i forget how much jack is wrapped around your finger."

"pros of being his smoking buddy i guess." athena said with a smile, her and octavia exchanged glances before both looking back at giovanna. "so do you want me to talk to him?"

"no no, it's fine. camp lotus is so big i won't even need to see corbyn. and even if i do, I'll either be too drunk or high to notice him there." giovanna openly admitted, small laughs being heard by her two best friends as they climbed out of the car.

"but like the years I've known you- and that's a long ass time, i still forget why you two hate eachother." octavia commented, pushing open the door to starbucks, letting her two friends walk in before her.

"he's just an asshole. leave it at that." giovanna spoke, not wanting to go into detail about the history her and corbyn had that resulted in them being the arch-enemies they were today. "-like I've never hated someone more in my life. i hate him. end of."

"oh so you've got your own enemies to lovers arc have you?" athena teased, wiggling her eyebrows at a pissed off giovanna as the three stood in the queue for their iced coffees.