𝟎𝟎𝟒; 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?

- ͙۪۪̥˚ vibez ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

CAMP LOTUS came into view for the five girls, the large, unmissable welcome sign welcoming them into their home for the next two weeks. to say the girls were hyped up and ready for the adventures and scenarios these two weeks would give them, was an understatement. and the reasoning for this excited behaviour?

well the throwback playlist that had blasted through athena's car, the girls having decided to take her car, as it had the biggest trunk space for all of their belongings for this camping trip.

"and we are here bitches!" athena announced to the car, receiving cheers from her four friends. the cars of the boys they were spending their two week camping trip were already there and parked up.

as athena brought her car next to jonah's, giovanna saw a smile had appeared on jonah's face upon seeing the car with his girlfriend and her friends situated inside.

"i swear nat- your boyfriend is the biggest simp." giovanna blurred out, earning a laugh from athena beside her. "-like I'm being serious, you haven't even gotten out of the car yet- yet this kid is smiling already."

"he is a cutie."

"he's a simp more than cute." athena mumbled, followed by a welp when she felt the contact of natalie's hand colliding with her shoulder. the three girls just rolled their eyes as their friends began to bicker inside the car, leaving the other three to just remove themselves from that situation.

the warm air hit giovanna's skin- the feeling reminding the girl of the moment when you step off an aeroplane to the warm heat welcoming you.

even though giovanna had suggested to her group of friends that they should go camping, she wasn't always one to enjoy the concept of it. but having been to camp lotus a few times, not only with her best friends but her family too, giovanna was so excited to be back.

the breeze alongside the warm heat hitting her skin made giovanna smile as she stepped out of the car- lifting her arms up to embrace it all. the sound of the leaves rustling from the wind hitting the branches of the trees, to the faint sounds of the lake beyond them- the whole campsite was a dream. something you see on a tv show or film, where it would be a great time for everyone.

"you know- if they were loads of cabins, this would scream camp rock vibes." thalia said from the left of giovanna- the mention of one of her favourite disney original films making the girl gasp in excitement.

"fuck off don't- cause i would happily build a whole musical camp site." giovanna exclaimed, her beginning to point out to thalia, the two pickpointing where they would place what building, where the main musical stage would be held and all the events to go along with it.

"i think people would rather die than being involved in any type of thing you make." giovanna rolled her eyes dramatically as she turned her head to see corbyn standing with his hand on the arm of his backpack, the other hand running a hand through his hair.

"wow so original corbyn. how long did your tiny brain take to think of that?" giovanna hit back, corbyn giving her the middle finger when he began to walk past her. but as in normal giovanna behaviour, she went to knock his shoulder with her own.