[ 6 ]

Taehyung already spent more than 30 minutes trying to contact his driver in all possible ways.To his luck, it didn't happen.He couldn't even inform his parents.He is not used to public transport that much and he can't even book a cab because of these fucking network issues.

He was beyond angry now.He thought to try once more.This time the phone connected to the other side but as soon as his driver picked up the phone, the line got cut.Taehyung almost forgot that his battery was about to die long ago.

This was the last thing that could happen on that day to cross his patience level.He threw the device hard on the concrete floor.It immediately cracked into pieces.Still his anger didn't go away.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH"
He screamed as the road was empty and he was pretty sure, no-one was going to see the infamous Kim Taehyung losing his brain cells like this.

But he was wrong.There was another person who just gasped coz of his sudden outburst.And that's when he noticed the other's presence.He was startled to see the cute, troublemaker boy with open mouth and widened eyes.He didn't think he would meet the boy again whom he couldn't forget (he didn't know why though) even after these passing days.

"What are you doing here?"

He asked the boy who just looked at him with his wide, doe eyes.

Taehyung was waiting for a reply but he didn't get any even after two whole minutes.His mood was already bad and seeing the boy who didn't even bother to reply him made him irritated.

"As long as I remember, you weren't dumb.In fact, your pretty mouth was sharper than Japan made knives" He said the sentence with sarcasm which brought Jungkook back to that moment.

Jungkook now regretted coming to this rude man who was acting like he needed help a few minutes ago and now look at the same man who just mocked him....

Once again....

"Well, I am not but I don't talk to people who behaves crazy on the middle of the road, that too all the time." Jungkook retorted, smirking a little which could be mistaken as a smile.But it didn't last long when the angry man in front of him started taking steps towards him.

"What did you say?"  Taehyung's voice deepened and by now, their faces were only inches apart.

Jungkook gulped, not because of fear but because the closeness made his heart beat really fast.Still he managed to reply -

"I'm not a radio station to repeat my words."

Now now.....Taehyung had enough.He slammed the boy on the door of his car which made a sound coz of the harshness.Jungkook hissed in pain.Now he started getting afraid of this man.His eyes got a bit teary but still he tried not to show Taehyung that he was weak.He just stared at the ground with a blank expression.

Taehyung always had anger issues but he never used his strength to another person because of that.When he heard the sound of the boy colliding with the car door, he himself flinched.He felt bad for misbehaving with the boy who now wasn't looking at him anymore.His chest hurt watching the boy's emotionless face.He didn't waste a second before lifting the boys face gently with his right hand.When the boy rose his teary eyes to Taehyung's level, he felt like he is a horrible person.

His words made so many people cry but never in his life he felt this way.He was confused but this wasn't the right time to think about it.He didn't know how to console Jungkook who's tears now were flowing down his cheeks.His heart ached.He didn't even know when he pulled the boy to his chest holding his tiny waist.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook couldn't stop his sobbing anymore.He broke down in the warmth of Taehyung's embrace who held him even tighter now.Unconciously, Jungkook's hands also made their way towards the man's back.They stood there in each others arms in the middle of the road.Taehyung kept murmuring 'sorry' the whole time.Jungkook calmed down after a few moments.But still they didn't break the hug.Somehow Jungkook felt safe(?) while Taehyung relaxed after a whole tiring day.

It was kind of a weird feeling which they've never felt before.Slowly they broke the hug.Jungkook now felt shy since he cried just because of a small incident.His cheeks reddened when Taehyung wiped the tears off his cheeks.

Though Taehyung felt bad for making the boy cry, still he couldn't help but found Jungkook the prettiest human being he had ever seen.In the moonlight, Jungkook looked ethereal.Automatically Taehyung's lips formed a fond smile.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry.I had a really bad day.I shouldn't have lashed my anger out on you.Will you forgive me?" He spoke up, genuinely feeling sorry for making the other cry.

Jungkook didn't really expect the always rude, handsome looking male to apologise to him that easily.He smiled when he noticed how sincere Taehyung looked while saying those words.

"It's ok.I noticed you were upset.I'm also sorry for mocking you like that." Jungkook said and his smile widened when he saw Taehyung's relaxed face.

"How can a rude person be this handsome" Jungkook thought.

"Well, Handsomeness is in my DNA you know.Plus I'm not rude, not after saying sorry to a crybaby." Taehyung smirked after saying.

Jungkook's eyes widened in horror.His cheeks and ears almost became red by now.

Oh no!!!

How come he didn't even realise when he said those words aloud.Now all he did want was to dissappear from that place at that moment......

"Please God ! Make me invisible for this moment!"

.
.
.

Well, I didn't think my story will become like this 😂😂😂
I'll try to make it better.I don't want to make my first ff to be too long...Thank you for reading 💜