Rick Savage Imagine Requested By @Nerfiti2013

Imagine requested by 1-800-rollingstones

The setting of this is in the late 80s. Also I don't know if Def Leppard had a concert in the early 80s but I'm pretending there was a concert they did in the early 80s for the sake of the story.

Rick Savage- "I know I usually don't do this but come in the house there is a twister coming!" There are fans coming inside of the house because of the twister. Random Fan- "How did you two meet or get married?" Y/N- "Well it all started in 1984 during a concert and after the concert I called up Y/N and asked for her number. And than we got married."

Y/N- "And it was the happiest day of our lives, even though our wedding was like a day after Joe's wedding which got Joe kind of mad but he was cool about it. He was even the best man at our wedding." Rick Savage- "And I wouldn't trade another day. Oh and don't worry we had troubles too like my car breaking down and having to ask to get a ride." After they finished the story of how they met and how they got married, the twister was over and all of the fans went home. And than Rick and Y/N kiss each other.

Note: "I'm sorry this was short, I honestly just ran out of ideas."