Joe Elliot Imagine Requested By @Nerfiti2013

This imagine is requested by 1-800-rollingstones

Note: This takes place around the late 80s or whatever just because I felt like making it 80s themed.

Joe's POV:

Right now it is about 4:00 am and my wife is giving birth to our new baby daughter. This is one of my biggest accomplishments of course after releasing the Hysteria album with my band.

Y/N- "Come and meet your new daughter named Olivia." Joe- "She's perfect. Remember when we first got married and how hectic it was,?" Y/N- "Yeah I remember."

Flashback to 1987:

Y/N- "Joe where are you?" Joe- "We just put out our new record called Hysteria. Don't worry I have my suit and I'm driving there right now after I hang up off of the phone. Oh no not traffic!" Fangirls- "Hi Joe can we get your autograph?" Joe- "Right now isn't the best time." Phil- "I'll drive you Joe hop in! I know a shortcut!"

Joe- "After all of that chaos I finally married you and you look just as beautiful now as the day I said I do. And I wouldn't take it back. I just realized something." Y/N: "What is it Joe?" Joe- "Your just as beautiful as the day I met you!" Joe and Y/N kiss each other while Joe is holding the baby.