Phil Collen Imagine

So, um this imagine is going to be based off of when Phil got that tattoo with his wife's name, I think. Anyways, I thought this was going to be a good rp. Also, this was before he got married to his second wife, if that makes sense. But it will be like a small tattoo or something. IDK I just thought that this was a good idea?!?🤔

Anyways, the year is 1987 and you and your friend go to a Def Leppard concert and get and front row passes. Y/N- "Wow I can't beleive we are seeing Def Leppard tonight! I especially hope I get to meet Phil." Friend: "Yeah likely he's a famous guitarist in a rock band he won't notice you."

Than you notice on stage that Phil has the same tattoo that you have on his arm in the same place where you have your tattoo at. Y/N- *Thinking To Yourself* "Woah I don't know if this is creepy or not but Phil has the same tattoo as me." Phil- *Thinks To Himself* "She has the same tattoo as me, I have to meet her."

Joe- "Now for Hysteria we will choose a lucky girl to dance with us. How about I let Phil pick a girl to come up on stage he looks like he has a girl in mind." And then all of a sudden you get called up on stage by Phil. Phil- "Joe how about I dance with this lucky lady?" Joe- "Sure while I'll call up another girl onstage to dance with me."

And after you and Phil dance with each other Phil talks to you backstage. Y/N- "So Phil, why did you call me up? What makes me so special?" Phil- "Because you have the same tattoo as me, I don't know maybe it's destiny." Y/N- "Maybe it is! Oh and by the way my name is Y/N." Phil- "Nice to meet you Y/N now that we are finished meeting each other."

Phil dips you and melts you into a deep, passionate kiss. Y/N- *Talking to yourself* "Gosh, he's so hot!" Phil- *Talking To Himself* "Gosh she's so pretty!" Phil- "Hey how about we continue this at a better time, maybe at this new Italian place? My treat!"
Y/N- "Sure, I'd love that."

"