Rick Allen Imagine

The year is set in around 1987 and you are in a girl band but turns out that you are not the lead singer your the drummer. You- "How about we enter this contest to play with Def Leppard? It's always been my dream to play along side with Rick Allen." The Lead Singer- "Yeah of course we can I would love to meet Joe and besides this would be the big break that we are looking for."

So, now the band is performing with Def Leppard but you notice that everyone isn't paying attention to your drumming so you run away from the stage. Rick Allen- Y/N what happened? Why did you run off the stage like that?" Y/N- "Because I feel like I'm not good enough as my band, it's like nobody likes me. It's hard to explain you wouldn't get it."

Rick Allen- "Of course I get it. Sometimes I feel like people don't even notice me. Like how everybody likes the rest of the band but not me. Okay, I don't know if that's true or not. But I have felt like that before. So how about you get back on that stage and continue performing! I beleive in you!"

Now, you and Rick are on stage performing with your band that your drumming for. Joe Elliot- "And that was the Awesome Angels! And along with their wonderful performance we are signing them with our recording contract!" Y/N- "I'm so happy I could kiss somone!" Rick Allen- "How about me?" Y/N- "I would love that!"

Now you and your other band members scored with the members of Def Leppard and now you all are going on double dates with the guys along with a recording contract!