Joe Elliot Imagine

The year is 1988. It was your 18th birthday and you become a legal adult today but nothing would make your birthday any better than to go to a Def Leppard concert. By the time of your birthday party you get the best gift ever, you get tickets to a Def Leppard concert!

You- "Thank You Mom! Your the best!" Your Friend- "I have an idea how about we sneak backstage and try to find Joe! That would make your birthday even better!" You- "I love it! And besides I wrote a song for Def Leppard to sing! Now's my chance!"

So now your at the Def Leppard concert with your best friend. You and your friend got their early so you could find Joe Elliot. You- "I see him he's over there!" Joe- "Wow, you two are the first ones here at the concert!" You- "Joe I have something to give you! It's a song that I wrote!" Joe- "Wow, this is a great song! We'll have to sing this tonight at our concert."

Later at the concert you here Def Leppard sing your song that you wrote for them. Later on during the concert Joe Elliot pulls you up on stage. Joe- "For our new song Hysteria we will pick a pretty lady to come up on stage with us. Yes that lady in the third row!"

You- "Me?!? I can't beleive this! I'm so happy! Words can't even describe!" Your Friend- "Well go on up there!" You go up on the stage and you and Joe dance to the song Hysteria and than it finally happens, he kisses you! That was your first kiss and it was magical for you! If anyone was going to kiss you it had to be Joe! It really was the best birthday ever!

Hi, everyone, this is my first Def Leppard imagine! I will be taking requests so comment your name and what kind of imagine you want!