~{Part 1}~

A/n: I will try and post as often as possible, but do to school, I may not post offten, and also so I can script and Wright things out. Thank you, and enjoy.

~{Y/n's POV}~

Me and Eri sat in our room. Cold, dark, alone. Our newest care taker had just come to check in on us but rushed back in only minutes after. "Come on girls, we need to leave" mimic yelled running back into the room. I looked at Eri with a feeling that this had to do with the hero's in training we bumped into last week. 

"Come on Eri... It'll be ok, I promise this time" I told Eri trying to calm her down as I picked her up and followed mimic out the door. He had taken us to a large room and then...

*CRASH*

The 2 hero's we had bumped into and 2 others came barricading into the room fighting overhaul. One of the hero's from before had noticed us and gasped running over to me as I held Eri close sitting on the floor behind a pillar. Mimic had been nocked out by things falling so we were alone before the hero with the red cape had come to me and Eri. He knelt down in front of me and Eri taking his cape off, rapping it around us, and blocking us from being hit by on of overhauls quirk canceling bullets with a big smile. He had luckily been hit with the bullet made from my blood, both bullets are different colors. So he would get his quirk back eventually.

"Your ok now" he said hugging me and Eri close...

'We're safe now...' I thought to myself as I had gotten knocked out by a rock hitting me.

~{Flash back}~

I held Eri as I ran out off and away from overhaul, running in and out of alley ways. " Ouch" I had bumped into something or someone and fallen on my butt with Eri in my arms.

 "Are you ok?!" I look up to see 2 hero's standing there, one with a bright red cape and smile and one with green hair and a mask. Eri had stood up and went to hug the one it's green hair. I looked back up at the hero with the red cape. He had such a nice smile. He helped me up right as overhaul had come out of the alley and grabbed my arm, which sent shivers down my spine as my eyes widened in fear.

"I'm sorry for the trouble you 2. Eri and Y/n have had bad attitudes lately and have been running off after getting in trouble" he had said as he was about to slip off a glove. I and Eri noticed and rushed back over.

"Finally come back to your sinces girls?" He questioned slipping his glove back on. "Thank you for your time hero's" he said sarcastically. All I could think on the way back was...

'They felt different, A good different though.'

~{End of flash back}~

I woke up breathing heavily as I sat up in a hospital bed.

"I guess they brought me and Eri here after I passed out" I whispered looking over at Eri on a bed next to me. Just then a nurse had entered.

"Y/n chisaki? Eraserhead would like to speak to you. He's outside." She said leading me out the hospital room door to a shaggy, black haired, tall, male assumed was Eraserhead. 

" Y/n, right?" He said looking at a paper and back me. I felt nervous and started tapping my foot.

"Y-yes..."

"Me and my husband will be adopting you and Eri. You will live with us for a week or so and move into the 3-A dorms with Tamaki, Nijire, And Mirio. 3-A is the third year hero course at U.A high." He said in a monotoned voice.

'Hero course?!' I thought to myself

"Will I still get to see Eri?!" I asked scared I wouldn't see her again 

"Yes. The teachers live in apartments on campus near the dorms" he said still in a monotoned voice. I felt a wave of relief run over me. Thank god I'll be able to see her...

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1. I'll try to post tomorrow too. So hope you all have good days/nights!!!