~{Part 4}~

~{Y/n's POV}~

"You did great today y/n" Mirio said enthusiastically.

"T-thanks guys..." I say as I cross my arms and hold myself as we walk.

It's been about a week now since I started U.A. I still get weird looks and rude comments from the other students. But on the flip side of things,  Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki back me up and defend me. I was with Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire most the time since we were all in the same classes and I'm still learning the lay out of the school. We were all walking to lunch together when we got stopped by the sound of another student.

"I bet the new girls only here so that she can break overhaul out of jail. I bet she's just like him" a girl whispered to another who was now laughing.

Hey, don't listen to them." Tamaki told me with a small smile.

"Ya! There just being jerks" Nejire said rubbing my back. Mirio looked at the girls with a glare that made them squeal and run off.

"It's ok Y/n, we've got your back!" Mirio said with his usual bright smile. When we made it to the lunch room we and gotten our food we sat down at our usual table. Everyone started eating, except for me.

"You ok y/n" Nejire asked me waving a hand in front of my face.

"Hmm? Ya I'm fine" I lied. I'm pretty sure Mirio could tell I was lieing though...

"Um... I'm not hungry anymore" I say standing up and walking away.

~{Mirio's POV}~

I watch as y/n walks away from the table. "She's not ok" Tamaki says looking back at me and Nejire.I and Nejire look at each other and she nods to me. I stand up and start to walk off.

"I think she just needs some time Mirio" Tamaki says putting a hand on my shoulder. I look at him and give Tamaki a weak smile.

"I think she needs someone more than being alone Tamaki. Her and Eri have been alone to long..." I say walking off in the direction y/n walked off in. She turned the hall corner and I finally catch up to her. I hear her cry from around the corner and a male voice.

"It's ok sis..." I'm guessing it was shinsou. They were siblings now after all. I hear her soft cry's and it breaks me heart. It took all my power to back up and acknowledge she had shinsou right now. I backed away and went back to the table and sat down acting like nothing happened.

'Why dose this hurt more than when we had to save her...' I thought to myself. Millions of thought race throw my head. All I know is I feel, and care for her and Eri more than anything right now...

.

.

.

.

'I will keep you safe... and I'll make you both smile brighter than the sun itself'

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter of the story, and I'm so sorry I didn't post earlier in the day. I kinda got busy and got distracted ( me getting distracted, not at all!!!! Not meeeee) I hope you all have a plus ultra day/night. Stay safe my little peeps!!!!🥰