~{Part 3}~

~{Y/n's POV}~

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ears and Mr.Aizawa's cat, Kage (shadow in Japanese) on my stomach. I sat up and turned off my alarm. I stretch and go to Eri's room to see her peaceful asleep with her giant bear plushie. I went back to my room and changed into my U.A uniform, brushed my hair and teeth, ate breakfast, got my shoes on, and left to teachers dorms with Mr.Yamada. 

"You excited Y/n?" Mr.Yamada asked with a smile.

"More nervous, I feel sick..."

"No need to call me or Shota Mr. y/n" I just nod my head.

~{Mini time skip}~

I stand outside of the huge 3-A door. I start to feel more sick, even if it was just nervous. Mr.Yamada puts his hand on my shoulder and smiles at me.

"It's ok. You've got this kid, Mirio, Neijire, and Tamaki are in all your classes." I nod my head again and take a deep breath as I reach for the door handle.I walk in with Mr.Yamada and stood at the front of the class room.I shake like I saw a ghost and look down.

"This is our new student. Please introduce yourself" the teacher said. I keep my head low.

"H-hi... I'm, um..." I look at Neijire and Mirio who were cheering me on with big smiles, and Tamaki held me a thumbs up.

"I'm y/n chisaki..." I say nervously. There were some whispers, and silence.

"Please take a seat next to Mirio Mrs. chisaki" I nod and look down as I walk to the desk behind Neijire and next to Mirio.

"You did great y/n" Neijire whispered to me.

"Thanks"

"You did good, keep your confidence up" Mirio told me with his usual smile. His smile was always warm and welcoming, it made me feel safe. All three of them, but Mirio had something else...

.

.

.

~{Time Skip}~

I was walking to the 3-A dorms to spend some time with Neijire, Mirio, and Tamaki. We got into Neijire's room and it was beautifully decorated. It had fairy lights everywhere, pictures of her, Mirio, and Tamaki, and one of me, her, and Eri. It had warm and fuzzy colors all over.

"Guys wanna play some games" Neijire offered. I agree and sit down on the floor with her. She exsplains the rules. She said the game was called "uno". We start playing and I'm still having trouble. I look up and noticed it's my turns, I put down a red 5, but I have Mirio help me. Me and him play the game together so I can learn. Eventually we win.

"YES" me and Mirio scream and laughing after wards. Everyone looks at me with smiles.

"Is something wrong?" 

"You smiled, and laughed..." Mirio says with a big smile. He hugs me and I don't know what to do, so I sit there.

"I'm going back, I'm tiered" I say with a yawn.

"Ill walk you back" Mirio said with a smile. We leave and start walking. Mirio looks over to me.

"If you or Eri need anything... I'll be glade to help" Mirio said with a smile.

"Thanks Mirio..." I said with a smile. It's silent the rest of the walk tell we get to the teachers dorms.

"You were brave today... I know this is crazy and big, but you did well Y/n"  Mirio smiles.

"Thanks again... for all your guys support, I'm still a little shocked, and this feels more like a dream then reality..." I say looking down.

"Well it's all real, no need to worry. But you need rest and tell me if you and Eri need anything." I hug Mirio and walk off into the teachers dorms, and fall asleep.

A/n: I hope your enjoying, And I hope you are all haven't a great day/night, stay plus ultra!!!