~{ Part 12 }~

~{Y/n's POV}~

As I sat in my 3rd period class I couldn't help but think of what Mirio had wanted to tell my last night before he left. I still remember him holding me in his soft yet firm grip, and warm embrace. Classes felt longer and more boring than usual. Dumb thoughts running around in my head, like.

'I wonder how Eri is doing today.?'

'I bet dads having problems with his class age lol?..'

'What would Nejire look like as a male, and Tamaki and Mirio as female.?'

'I should go see Kage (shadow in Japanese) sometime soon if I go to see papa and dad.!'

'I wonder if there's an less complicated way to do this math?'

But one kept coming back to me...

'What was Mirio gonna tell me last night'

It had been bothering me all last night and today so far. I wasn't able to focus at all today. I had also been having lots of trouble with my school work. Nejire kept begging me for info about what happened when they left, so I had to keep telling her that I as asleep and Mirio was GOING to tell me something, but had a call. But today... everything and everyone seemed off. I don't know why, but something she like something was going to happen... the bell had rung to signal lunch. I went up to Neijire and we all left for lunch. All of a sudden the schools alarms went off.

"I know something seemed off about today..." I yelled, covering my ears as we ran.

"How'd you know" Tamaki questioned.

"I had a gut feeling..." I state. 

We all ran and once we got outside and to the outside of our dorms we realized what had happened... a villain and entered the school some how. Lots were whispering, saying it was probably that one villain girl named toga, because they found a body of one of the 2-H students, a support course student, outside of the U.A gates behind a bush. Many were also saying that she had acted different to, so that was a clue it was probably that toga girl. I shake as I see police and other hero's, including dad and papa coming to the school entrance were they had the girl cornered. I stood there shaking.

"Hey everyone and everything will be ok... I promise. If anything happens I'll keep you safe, plus Eri's at school, so she's ok." Mirio said hugging me tightly. Nejire and Tamaki had came up and hugged me too. I help them  all tight as I wanted to cry. Then I heard screams and cries come from around us and someone shout "SHE GOT AWAY".

~to be continued~