~{Part 5}~

A/n: so sorry I haven't posted, but today is the day. Hope you enjoy :)

~{Y/n's POV}~

After today's long hero training, I went back to my dorm and took a shower, but I didn't come down and out of my room after that. Not even for dinner... I was tired and after lunch, the comments and insults got worse, so I just didn't want to deal with everyone. I was mentally and physically done and tired. There was a knock on my door, but ignored it. Then another one with a small, quiet one after it. I get out of my bean bag chair and answer the door to see Mirio and...

"ERI" I shout picking her up and spinning around. 

She giggles and smiles as I put her down, I look back at Mirio, and hug him... he tensed up for for a moment but hugged me back. I feel my heart pound and my face heat up. I break the hug noticeing what I did. Mirio was blushing too.

"S-sorry I didn't thi-" Mirio cut me off.

"Your fine, I just didn't... expect that" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I SHIP ITTTTTT" Nejire yells from the end of the hall and slams her door. I swear me and Mirio were 50 shades of red. Eri looks at me and Mirio confused.

"What did mrs.Nejire say" Eri asks.

"Nothing Eri~Chan" I say running past her and Mirio down the hall to Nejire's room. Opening and slamming the door behind me.

"1, Eri's apple pie, and 2... WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SHIP ME AND MIRIO!" I scream.

"What!!! I didn't say anything, I'm in assent" she says with a smirk.

"STOPPPPP" I grown back.

"Why do you care abo-" she gasps.

 " DO YOU LIKE MIRIO!" She squeals.

"WAIT WHAT, I don't... I don't think so..." I whisper the last part.

"Well!!!! It's pretty obvious Mirio likes you Y/n" Nejire says handing me Eri's pie and shoving me out the door. I turn and look at the shut door I was just behind.

'Do I like Mirio..." I think to myself. I walk back to my dorm room and see Mirio and Eri talking on the floor. They hadn't noticed me.

"Eri, what's y/n's favorite food" Mirio had asked Eri.

"Hmm... F/F!" Eri shouts. I shut the door and give Eri her pie. Mirio was blushing as he saw I had entered the room. I sit down next to him and watch as Eri's eyes light up from her Apple pie.

"Hey Mirio..." I ask

"Um... y-yeah" he studered.

"Could you... help me study and train my combat skills better later by chance."

"Sure... I'd be happy to help." Mirio says with a big smile, blush still spread across his face. I smile back and watch Eri eat the apples that feel from the pie. I catch Mirio give me a side glance with a grin.

'Maybe Nejire was right...'  I think to myself. I look back over to him and give Mirio a smile, which caught him off guard, causing him to blush again but give me a bigger smile.

'You really are brighter than a ray of sunshine. Aren't you Mirio Togata...'

A/n: I so hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I'm thinking at the end of each chapter I put y/n's or Mirio's thoughts and it has to do about being sweet or a ray of sunshine. But I hope you all enjoyed and have a plus ultra day/night. PLUS ULTRA!!!