THE GUEST

EXT. SORGAN - NIGHT 1

The night sky of SORGAN is calm and peaceful, the great arm of THE GALAXY cuts through it - a glittering belt of stars.

A CONSTELLATION drifts swiftly over the dark sky - slower than a meteor shower, yet faster than the other heavenly bodies.

This is the MANDALORIAN STAR FLEET, in orbit around Sorgan. OMERA watches the constellation in intense ANGER.

She sits on a ROCKING CHAIR on the porch of her humble FARM

HOUSE, A RIFLE on her lap, the steady c_r_e_a_k_i_n_g_ the only sound in the night air.

of the chair

The TREES rustle. The WIND shifts. Omera's ears perk up. She scans her surroundings, gripping the rifle.

The dark shadow of a DROP SHIP flies slowly, quietly above her. It lands silently beyond the line of trees.

Omera's eyes widen in fear.

INT. FARMHOUSE - NIGHT 2

Omera RUNS inside the farm house. She slams the door shut, locking it secure.

She h_e_a_v_e_s_ a CABINET in front of it for good measure. She

runs around, blowing out candles, locking down window shutters...

She d_u_c_k_s_ door.

behind the couch, her RIFLE aimed squarely at the

Soft footsteps make their way to her porch. A shadow drifts through the moonlight through cracks in the window shutters...

Omera's finger is right on the trigger...

CARA DUNE (O.S)

Omera!

Omera's eyes widen in recognition.

OMERA

Cara?!

CARA DUNE (O.S)

Yes, it's me.

Omera doesn't back down. She grips her rifle tighter.

OMERA

What color where the flowers in my wedding bouquet?

The figure at the door shuffles nervously.

CARA DUNE (O.S)

Orange and...blue? Purple? Boba and I couldn't agree on the color!

Omera sighs in relief, lowering her rifle.

EXT. FARMHOUSE PORCH - NIGHT 3

Omera cracks open the door. Before her is CARA DUNE, fully armed and armored, her face, bare skin covered in CAMO paint.

Behind her is another Shock Trooper, CHRYSANTHEUS "CHRYS" DUNE (Gruff, tough, slightly older than Cara) similarly armed, dressed, painted.

OMERA

Did Din send you?

CARA DUNE

No, he doesn't know I'm here.

Omera's face falls.

CARA DUNE

We have to go! Bo-Katan will be here soon!

INT. TANTIVE II - DAY 4

The gruff Cara Dune and simply dressed Omera look very out of place inside the white, sleek, sterile, technologically advanced TANTIVE II.