~𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗~

Dream~
"You are worthless!" she yelled, loud and clear. "You ruined my life since the day you were born!" she shot back.
"Get out, GET OUT GET OUT!" She yelled again, the twelve year old me stood there, looking at my ten year old sister's face. Crystal had her eyes fixed on the floor.
"I don't want to see you, EVER AGAIN! Do you hear me? OUT!" She had her finger pointed at the door. I did not think twice, I could not take with my mother anymore. So, I did what she said. I looked at my sister's face. Tears already spilling from her eyes.
Crystal was always the favorite child, as she was, well, not an abomination. Yet, I still loved her, she was my only friend, my best friend. I expected her to talk, but she did not protest.
"You are a disgrace to this family and you disgust me, Hazel Andor!" She yelled again. I knew she would never stop.
I did not care what my mother thought of me. I went up to Crystal and hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I want you to be strong, fierce and grow up to be an Eagle."
She slipped a ring that was believed to be in the Andor family for generations.
"Take care, big sis."
~Dream ended

I woke up, with that same dream again. I hated it, it was pure torture. I sat up on my bed, rubbing my temples. It was 5 am in the morning and I knew Magnus wasn't awake yet. So I knew exactly what I needed to do. I took the family ring that was given to me a long time back, I didn't want to think about it after the dream.
The ring was crafted by the ancestors of the Andor family. It had a beautiful bronze shimmer and the family symbol crafted on it. It was my weapon and my memory. I fiddled around with it for quite a while.
"I miss you." I whispered to myself and sighed heavily and ran a finger over the fearless rune I had on the side of my neck.
After I got ready, I made my way to the kitchen and made some coffee and made my way to the balcony. I closed my eyes, taking in the soft, fresh breeze. It was cold but I liked it that way. It made me feel free.
I drank my warm, morning coffee in the balcony and got ready for some training. Magnus had set up another room only for my training. He knew I liked to distract myself by kicking things.
Like I said, the ring was my weapon.
I pressed on the Eagle symbol, to reveal a death spear. It was pure red with a hint of black, representing blood and war. It never really lit up like any seraph blade, instead it grew a darker shade.

 It never really lit up like any seraph blade, instead it grew a darker shade

I hit the punching bag a couple of times with the spear. But it got louder and louder as I hit. Every time I hit it, I thought of all the pain I had felt living with my mom, how she kicked me out because of who I was, how she always blamed me for everything, how she did not even think about me at all! She treated me like shit and there was nothing that could change my mind. She was the real monster not me! I hit it again, almost puncturing a hole in it. My eyes shining bright yellow, like an Eagles's eye. Until, I heard him.
"HAZEL!" his voice startled me, making me jump in surprise.
"For the love of Angel, don't do that, MAGNUS!" I said, my hand on my chest.
"You ruined my beauty sleep, this is the way I get back at you!" He said pointing his finger at me, slowly directing his step towards me.
"I'm...sorry." I apologized directing my eyes to floor.
"Hey, little bird, what's wrong?" He asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.
I hesitated for a moment, but then again this is Magnus, the man who raised me. "I had it again." I murmured under my breath.
"Hey, look at me." He placed his hand under my chin and raised my face so that I could meet his eyes. "I am always here for you and I am not going anywhere, your mother was a bitch for starters, to not see the powerful woman you were going to become. You are not an abomination, remember that." He said, brining me into a hug. "Life is too short to be stuck with the past."
I chuckled."Easy for a four hundred year old warlock to say."
"I know." He sighed. "I am young for my age."
"And that you are."

The rest of the day went by simply

The rest of the day went by simply. Just me and Magnus in a room filled with drinks and laughter. That's how it always went. He also taught me magic like a Warlock and prepared me like a Shadowhunter.
"Listen, little bird, we are going to have a night out, in the Pandemonium. Just you and I. How does that sound?" He asked me.
"Is it going to have alcohol?" I asked cheekily, already knowing the answer.
"You know the answer to that." He said, winking at me.
"Then that sound's perfect."
I made my way to the room to find a dress to wear to the party. I did not know what to wear and at that moment Magnus knocked on my door.
"Here, I already picked something out for you." He said handing me a very sexy looking dress. It was a deep v-necked, off shoulder and a mini black dress.
"Don't you think it will be too revealing?" I asked him.
"Well that is what I am aiming for, this is a club party, not a ball." He answered.
I giggled shaking my head which caused him to smile.
"You are going to look beautiful in it, sweetheart. Now, try it on."
"Ok, I'll be out in a sec."
"Oh and put these heels on, they would look perfect."
"Of course, Mag."
I did not really need to worry about my hair, it was short so, I couldn't do much with it.

Like I said, the dress was hella revealing.

"Seriously Mag? I mean, how am I even supposed fight in these, without flashing somebody?" I asked him a bit annoyed

He gave me a questioning look.
"You know, if something goes wrong."
"Nothing will go wrong, and you'll figure it out, your Hazel Valkyrie Andor! You always figure it out!" He said, cheerfully.
"Your lucky I love you." I whispered angrily.
"I know, I know." He said placing a kiss on my forehead. "Now come on we are going to be late!"
"Welp, at least someone's excited."
I grabbed my stele from my room and the dagger he gave me on my sixteenth birthday, it was a backup weapon, if anything actually does go wrong. I hid it underneath the mini dress.Even though it was a 'mini', it still hid pretty well. After that, I made my way to Magnus. He opened a portal for us to reveal the Pandemonium.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Well, here it is, the first chapter! I hope ya'll lovelies enjoyed this! I apologize, if there is any grammatical mistake, English is not my first language. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment! And again, I hope ya'll enjoyed this!
Btw, I know I am not good at writing, so bare with me.
Love ya'll!
🖤🤍🖤