~𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖙𝖊~

"Woah, this place looks like a haunted castle!" I exclaimed, chuckling

"It's called an institute. Come on" The raven boy made his way to the 'institute'.
"Is your brother always this grumpy?" I asked Izzy, whispering.
"Well, yea...most of the time." She answered while making our way inside.
"I HEARD THAT!" Alec yelled at Izzy.
"Well, cuz it's true!"
"Oh, you guys are def siblings." I nodded my head to Izzy.
***
We made our way towards what looked like the infirmary after that. The red head was lying down on one of the beds. Izzy sat right  in front of her, waiting for her to get up. I stood beside. She looked so familiar to me. Then it hit me.
"Clarissa?" I asked to myself.
Out of nowhere, Clary started writhing when she touched her necklace, and woke up with a gasp. She hit Izzy's head while doing so. I bit the inside of my mouth to keep myself from laughing.
"Ow."
"Wait, who are you, I don't..."
"Isabelle." she introduced. " I've never seen Jace so curious about a mundane before, or distracted." she smiled. "Like you saw earlier, distraction is dangerous in our line of work."
"I have no idea what you're talking about. Who's Jace?"
"You really don't know much, do you?"
"All I know is some psycho took my mother and now you people have taken me."
"And by taken, I assume you mean saved your life?"
Clary paused and looked at me.
"And you?" Clary asked directing her eyes at me. "Wait, why do I have a feeling I know you?"
"It's because you do." I said.
"Wait...Hazel?" She smiled, when I nodded.
She jumped and hugged me so tight, I could barely breath.
"Finally, there is somebody here, I know." she said in relief.
"Wait so your name is, Hazel? As in, Hazel Andor?" Izzy questioned, curiously.
"Uh yes, wait, How do you know me?" I asked her curious.
"Are you kidding, your family is a legend around here." You could tell she was very excited.
"I mean how do you know 'me'... there are millions of Hazel in this world?" I asked her again. Before, she could answer she was interrupted.
"The mundane shouldn't even be here." Alec said pointing at Clary. "And you.." he pointed at me "when were you gonna tell us that you're an Andor?"
"Probably...never."
"Uh, where exactly is here?" Clary asked, worriedly.
"She's not a mundane, Alec." Jace entered.
"How do you know that?" Alec.
"Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it...I'm Jace Wayland." He said to Clary as Izzy made her way to the corner.
"I am..." Clary sat on the bed and started and got interrupted.
"Clary...Fray, we know who you are."
"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?" grumpy Alec.
"You find everything unusual, Alec." looked like someone was very protective of Clary Fray.
"I have to report this to the Clave." My eyes widen.
"The Clave? Not a chance." I said
"Why?" He asked.
"The Clave wants me dead, for sure."
"Why?" This time Jace asked.
"Well, since you guys already searched up my name, why don't you search up why?"
"You know what, Alec, dial it down a notch."
"My brother doesn't have a dial." Izzy said making me smirk. I started liking this girl. "I love you Alec, but you have a switch that's always on."
"I love you too, but this is just..." He got cut off by Jace.
"Hey, you know what, give me a minute." There was pure silence. "Look, here's a word you never hear me say, please?"
"What is with you, no like, what is with him..?"
"Walk with me big brother." Izzy said, grabbing him by his arm. "Your coming too, Hazel." She intertwined her arms with mine and we were out of the infirmary.