4.

Freya woke up to the sun shining inside the living room. She squinted and and stretched. A smile crept upon her face and she sat up on her couch. When the dream from last night came rushing back. Freya threw the blanket off of her and walked to the kitchen. She put the coffee machine on and searched for something to eat. She sighed at the unopened box of cereal and and poured some into a bowl. She added milk and walked to the table next tot the window. She opened the drawer and pulled out a notebook and a pen. She walked back to kitchen and while eating breakfast, she wrote down what she had to buy. By the time she finished her cup of coffee she had written a whole grocery list. She grabbed the list and put it in her purse before getting dressed.

She walked out all ready and walked to the nearest store to buy what she needed.

When she returned home, she put her groceries away before she got called to the GCPD.

Freya walked inside and saw Lark talking to Jim. She walked up to them and Lark turned to her, smiling. She held up a GCPD badge and said, "Congratulations! You're a police officer for the GCPD!" Freya took her badge from Lark's hands and smiled. She looked at Jim and her smile widened in a grin. Harvey walked up to them and wished Freya good luck. Freya heard a second message in that good luck of his and looked at Jim. Who grabbed his gun and badge. Harvey grabbed his hat, "you're coming with us today. We got a lead on a case and since you don't have a uniform yet..." freya nodded. Lark handed her an elastic and Freya tied her hair together.

The three of them left and Lark watched them leave.

As they drove towards the lead, Freya felt nervous. Jim and Harvey were talking in the front of the car.

When they arrived, they got out and Freya looked around. They heard yelling coming from inside the warehouse and they hurried to the door. Harvey nodded at Jim and Freya, pulling their guns out they barged into the warehouse. Apparently they had stopped a fight because both Oswald and Edward stopped mid fight to look at them. Jim lowered his gun and looked surprised, Harvey frowned in confusion. Freya looked at Edward. Who had ignored everyone else to look at her. Freya lowered her gun and looked Edward in the eye. He smiled softly and Freya's eyes widened. She never looked away and neither did Edward.

He walked closer and Freya pointed her gun at him, "Don't move Nygma! I will shoot you!" Edward chuckled, "Really?" He walked closer, knowing Freya didn't have it in her to shoot him. What he didn't expect was what happened next. Freya dropped her gun, ran up to Edward and tackled him. He fell to the ground and looked at her stunned, "I told you not to move." Freya said. She turned around and picked her gun up from the ground. Handed it over to Harvey and went back to cuff Edward. Oswald was ready to protest but Freya shushed him: "shush, boy!" Oswald looked at her shocked, Freya smiled.

She pulled Edward up from the ground and watched Jim arrest Oswald. She put Edward against the car, "Stay put Nygma." Edward smiled, "Whatever you wish miss Gorgon. I really think green suits you." Freya hit him on his arm, "Shut up!" Jim walked with Oswald towards the car and pushed him against it, Freya walked away while Harvey and Jim questioned Oswald and Edward.

Freya walked home from the GCPD. Only to be pulled into an alleyway. She looked at the person who had pulled her into the alleyway, "What do you want Edward?" Edward smiled, "I want to explain something." Freya sighed, "Make it quick." Edward smiled a bit wider, "Oswald told me that I couldn't visit you anymore. He thinks I'm in love with you. Which is ridiculous. However, when you and the GCPD arrived we were fighting. Over you." Freya rolled her eyes, "Wow. Should I feel special? Look, Edward. I work for the GCPD now. We can't see each other anymore. Unless I arrest you." Edward's eyes darkened, "What did you say? You're working for the GCPD?" He walked closer and Freya felt the brick wall against her back. Edward put his hands on either side of her, "You were the only one not corrupted by them or me. Or Oswald. You were just a citizen. Now, you have doomed yourself." Freya looked him dead in the eye, "No. I didn't. There is nothing between us. Absolutely nothing. I will arrest you one day and I will watch you walk inside Arkham." Edward leaned in closer, "You are going to arrest me?" Freya swallowed hard, she could smell his cologne. It made her knees go weak again. Edward chuckled, noticing her reaction. His head was almost touching the wall, his voice deep and husky, "Do you really want to see me behind bars, Freya?" Freya felt herself blush and she hit the wall with her fist. Damn it, she thought, how could she let him get so close? Then, Freya smiled. She grinned at the shadow cast on the opposite wall of the alleyway, she pulled Edward closer. Surprising him. Freya lowered her voice slightly, "Of course. You're a danger to me Edward. You're dangerous and you don't even know it." Edward leaned backwards, staring at her. He looked lost and confused. Freya chuckled, trailing a finger from his temple to his chest, "Isn't this what you wanted? Me all for yourself. No Oswald. No Jim. Nothing. Just us." Freya leaned completely against the wall and bit her lip, Edward swallowed. The air thickened. Their gazes never leaving each other. Freya pulled Edward closer and mumbled in his ear, "What's the matter Riddler? Cat caught your tongue?" She chuckled and pressed her lips against his throat. Edward gasped, pushed her backwards and walked away. Freya laughed. Happy she succeeded. She walked home and opened the door.

Only to see a transparent woman standing in her living room. Freya stared at her, "who are you?" The woman turned around, smiling. Freya frowned, "I asked you a question. Answer me ghost! Who are you?!" The woman inhaled deeply and said: "My name is Kristen Kringle. We need to talk Freya Gorgon."