Chapter 04

[Jia POV] After I went out of their car and inside the hallway, I noticed people looking at my direction and whispering to one another

[Jia POV]
After I went out of their car and inside the hallway, I noticed people looking at my direction and whispering to one another. I ignore them as I was getting late for my first class and went towards my locker.

I took out whatever I needed right now and was about to turn around but stopped in my tracks when I heard some students saying

Std.1 - Hey I have heard that Gfriend are back.

Std.3 - Yeah I know and I have also got the info. that they have come to know about yesterday's commotion in cafeteria as well.

St.2 - After what happened yesterday what do you think, what they will do to the new girl?

I didn't wanted to hear their bullshits anymore, so I slammed the locker door as hard as I can and when saw them flinched from the corner of my eye, feeling satisfied I went away from there.

Jia *in mind* - Oh god! The day was not going any good and now the Gfriend group is also here. Uff! What a luck you have today Jia, seriously 😑.... I am pretty much sure they are plotting my death right now...

I was in my own world that I didn't paid attention on were I heading to and soon bumped into something or more specifically, someone which brought me back to reality. I saw a girl standing infront of me, her's and mine's things were on the floor. I quickly picked the things and return her belongings to her and said

Jia - I'm... I'm really sorry, I wasn't paying attention ---

I was apologizing but she cut my words saying

?? - It's ok, no worries.....umm...you...... aren't you the one who ---

This time I cut her words saying in a tired voice because I was tired from all this unwanted attention I was getting.

Jia - The girl who stopped Taehyung yesterday and now the new target of Gfriend group? Yup, that's me, the name is Lee Jia.

I brought my arm forward for a handshake to which the girl gladly return, saying

?? - Nice to meet you Jia, I'm Bong Erica.....umm...ok I will get this straight, I think you're a nice girl, Jia so I'm saying this to you please don't take it in a bad way. Don't come to cafeteria today, I'm sure Gfriend will surely put on a act.

Jia - Oh...no it's ok, I didn't take it in a bad way. Honestly speaking Erica, I don't give a damn to what the others talk about me so I think I will manage.

As I said, the bell rang indicating the start of the first class.

Erica - Ok, see you later, it was nice meeting you tho.

Jia - Same here. Bye

With that we both went to our respective classes.

[In the classroom]
As I enter the class, I notice the teacher isn't here yet and let out a sigh of relief and went to sit in the seat between Rosé and Lisa.