Chapter 11

[A/n POV]
Hoseok and Jia enter inside the shop and started looking for a navy blue colour tuxedo as the brothers have decided to wear that colour based outfits.

The shopkeeper when saw them both, came to greet them and asked Hoseok about his style preference. Hoseok told the male what he was looking for and soon after he was trying on the different suits that were provided to him.

He soon decided on what suit he wanted to wear and then the shopkeeper showed him a few flower options to tuck in his suit's chest pocket. Hoseok wasn't able to pick one, he was confused as all the flowers were looking great and beautiful.

Jia who was standing beside him saw his confused facial expression and so pick up a flower and showed it to him. It was a lilac coloured tulip with a beautiful shade of white on the tips of the petals.

Hoseok inspected the flower for a moment before taking it from Jia's hand and giving it to the shopkeeper to pack with the suit as well. Soon the shopping for Hoseok's outfit was done and now it was time for Jia's.

As they both enter a shop that was displaying a generous amount of beautiful, eye-catching dresses, Hoseok couldn't help but beam happily at the shine. The boy has always been the fashionable brother out of Kim siblings, so seeing so many beautiful outfits on display was good for his eyesight.

A female employee came to them and asked Jia what she was looking for to which Jia described that she was looking for a dress for a bride's daughter. The female nodded hearing her and told Jia and Hoseok to follow her.

Both the kids followed her and soon the three arrive at a section where many dresses were kept on display. Some were short in length, some were long. Some were giving more princess vibes, some were a little edgy and classy type.

The female started to show Jia a few options on the colour blue as she suggested, and gave her a few outfits to try on so that the female could find her liking. Jia choose one outfit which was in the colour of navy blue and was about to follow the female employee towards the changing room when the outfit was snatched away from her hands and on to the bench.

Jia turn around only to find Hoseok rampaging through the dresses and picking out a few of them from all the shades of blue. The female furrowed her eyebrows not understanding why the older male was acting this way.

Jia - Hoseok what are you doing?

Hoseok, hearing the female, turn to look at her and said in nonchalant tone.