Chapter 10

[A/n POV] Jia came inside the venue while checking the place and stood beside her mother, Naira

[A/n POV]
Jia came inside the venue while checking the place and stood beside her mother, Naira. Sung Ho fist bump with his elder sons and then the two families went to see the manager of this venue to talk about the prize.

They all went to the other side of the venue where the manager was present. When the manager saw the two families he smiled widely causing both Namjoon and Jia to furrow their eyebrows as to them it was a fake smile, a smile of greed. Naira became a little uncomfortable with his smile but didn't show it and stood infront of him.

Manager - Mr. Kim, ms. Lee it's a pleasure to meet you both finally in person! Please have a seat.

Naira and Sung Ho nodded at the manager's words and sat down across him with their kids standing behind them. They started talking about the arrangements that they want to see on their wedding day.

Everything was going pretty normal when suddenly the manager stopped Naira in the middle of the conversation and said

Manager - Everything is okay but ma'am the money will be double of actual amount if you want two kinds of wedding.

Sung Ho - But when we read the booklet, it was clearly mentioned that no extra charges would be applicable. Then this double amount?

Manager - Sir you see, I'm telling this after going through some things in mind. Like the guest list, the media will be here, then for two different types of wedding the interior designs will be different, the flowers, the arrangements, the settings. So that's why the double price arrangement.

Namjoon clicked his tongue, quickly understanding that ulterior motive of the manager. He wanted to get as much as money as he can get from his father and ms. Naira. Namjoon has always been the negotiator of the group during the business deals the group gets and have come a long way to understand the motives of all the dealers out there.

So the manager sitting infront of his father, was not an exception. Naira asked the manager about the said price and when he told them, Sung Ho and Naira both were suprised. Yes, it was true that both of the single parents were doing well from the financial side but the amount was too much even for them also.

Naira tried to negotiate with the manager with Sung Ho backing her up but the manager was not ready to listen to anything else. The manager understand that the couple wouldn't be ready to give the designated amount of money he wanted and so got up from his seat and said

Manager - I'm sorry sir, ma'am, if not this amount then you can look for any other venue. Thank you.

Saying that he was about to walk away from there when a voice stopped him in his tracks, instantly.

Jia - Sit down...sir.

Jia was silent during the whole conversation but she also notice how the manager was demanding much more money than the required amount.