Chapter 05

Previously.....

?? - Hon it's me.....I think we should tell them about us now.

(Now)

[A/n POV] Jia was busy packing her books when she noticed her english book being missing

[A/n POV]
Jia was busy packing her books when she noticed her english book being missing. She thought for sometime and then remembered about keeping it inside the top drawer of her desk.

She open it and saw her english book laying there but one more thing was beside it which made Jia furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "A ring? When did I.....oh! That night, yes", Jia suddenly remembered about the ring and picked it up, now completely forgetting about the book.

At first she thought it was a normal ring and was about to keep it inside the desk but suddenly stopped when she noticed the picture of the sun embedded over the ring

Jia - Is this sun....is this what am I thinking it is?...

She didn't knew if her hunge was right or not but she was sure the sun ring resemble a sudden similarly with the ring she once used to see him and the other boys wear on their left thumbs and it's twin which she herself used to wear along with the other girls but now was kept inside a box in her cupboard, after that incident, tight & secure.

J/m - Cherry! Quickly come downstairs we don't have much time left!

Jia's train of thoughts come to an hault when she heard her mother calling for her and with a "coming mom!", she kept the ring back in its place, took the book and went outside her room with her bag over her shoulder and her phone in her hand.

[Sometime later]
Jia was standing at the bus stop while chatting with Itzy when she noticed a black car coming. She didn't gave much thought to it and continue with her talking. But she heard a horn which made her look forward were Yeonjun was poking his head out of the car and was looking at her with a smile.

Yeonjun - Good morning.

Jia stood up from her seat and went and stand beside the car and said