Discontinue

Hey It's been ages wow

Obviously looking back at this story and the other one, made me feel cringey. Like damn I was so cringey back then but things changed.

I'm working two jobs which is hard enough considering my sleep schedule was fucked in the beginning and now its worse.

Online school is about to end and stuff but I just have to be even more stressful because of the amount of assignments.

I'm already doing boxing training for an hour or two which drains a whole ton of energy, so I have to take pills to help me stay awake.

I have to help my parents clean around the house, get ready for my cat that's about to give birth any day, watch all of my siblings and prepare for the next sibling.

Yep I'm tired as hell.

I'm discontinuing this because I feel this story is not worth continuing and I don't have the energy to keep writing this story. I have been writing other stories but they haven't been published so wait for that update.

I want to Thank those people who actually read this story and another one of my stories. Even though it was cringey they were still read. It actually put a smile on my face when they were published and I had many votes and read's. I'm sorry if you did enjoy it and you wanted a continuation but I have decided that I might make a new account and redo my stories.

I won't delete this account and I will try and write stories but I just need some patience from you guys.

- Please get some sleep. Drink and Eat healthy. Exercise. Don't stress or overwork yourselves.

I am no role model for these kind of things. I don't know how some people look up to me as someone who is hardworking and independent when I feel like dying sometimes due to stress, pressure and work.

I Hope you have Great Holidays even though it's lockdown and I Hope you stay safe and healthy!