My daughter

Bakugo's pov:
I woke up and head towards my dresser putting my uniform on. I still had about 10mins left so I went down to the common room and saw floaty bitch, Pikachu, alien weirdo and shark Boi. "Morning bakugo" shark Boi came up to me to say hi and I completely ignored him. I still had questions in my mind.
What happened to you Deku?

I was 6mins late to class and Mr Aizawa wasn't here but I didn't really care so I walked to my desk and stared at the window. A few minutes later we see Aizawa with his eyes all red and has his scarf all tangled in a knot. *Mr Aizawa sipping coffee* "alright class we are going to um..... Well uh oh yea training. Everyone in the class was confused and sonic at the back just had to talk "um sir this isn't like you to be late to class and not have enough sleep" *grunted* "I know Ida but things have just happened last night and I can't get my mind off of it". "Sir would you care to explain what happened, was it the villains and where are they and why haven't the- "ugh Ida stop asking questions everyone else plz just get your hero costumes and go outside and wait."

With Izuku....

Eri - normal
Izuku - bold
Dabi & toga - underline

ERI - I haven't seen daddy, auntie or uncle for a while
Dabi & toga - ERI!!!
Eri- AUNTIE, UNCLE!!!
*HUGS*
ERI - where's daddy?
Izuku - Hey there baby!
ERI - DADDY!!!
*HUGS*
ERI - da-da-y I thought *sniffling* I would never see you a-gain *crying & sniffling*
Izuku - shhhh it's okay baby daddy's gotchu shhh it's alright I'm here
Dabi & toga - AWWWW

Izuku's pov:
OMG I haven't seen my baby girl in such a long time. I thought she was dead. I'm so glad to see my baby girl again. "My baby what happened to you? Where did you go 2 years ago?" "I was running outside and a man came up to me and tried to kidnap me" "that bastard he will pay for what he did and I'm gonna kill him" "but then a hero saved me and I was scared because I thought I was gonna die" "omg phew" "he told me to go with him and I refused so I ran away taking him far from the base and he caught me and I was trying to use my quirk but he knocked me out and took me to a cell". "Okay well as long as your fine, oh I missed you my princess."
"Hey don't forget to give us some cuddles too!"

GROUP HUG

"Alright problem children it's time to go back to class" "oh Mr Aizawa we didn't see you there what brings you here?" "Well you are gonna have to go back to class and head to the training area with the rest of the students". WAIT WHAT!!!
"What you thought you could just skip class and stay with ERI for the rest of the day" "well yea I mean she's my daughter that I had to take care of for 9 years.

Long story short Eri was a baby when he found her abandoned in an alley so he took her in and cared for her

"I'm sorry but you can see her again the day after after we keep her in the cell for quirk purposes". "So what you are going to do experiments on ERI!" "No we are just going to do one more test on her quirk and then you can see her again" ERI - it's okay daddy I'll be fine. "Ugh fine but if you were lying and shit happens leading her to crying I swear that I will fucking rip your arms and legs off and punch your organs and heart like a punching bag and pluck out your eyeballs cunt". "Sheesh alright calm down you could scare the kid" oh don't worry she's seen worse than that "WTF" hey Deku I think we should go now yea alright, okay ERI be good for daddy and if they hurt you U know what to do ERI - hmm okay let's go.

Onwards to class

And to be continued.....

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn
Cya later peeps
YEEEEEEEEETed out the window

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnCya later peeps YEEEEEEEEETed out the window

Awwww🥰