Deku's Backstory pt2

Police's pov:
I was walking towards a room where I had calls of a young boy about the age of 7 laughing maniacally. As I entered the room I could see the little boy banging his head on the metal table. I told him to stop but he just kept going so I decided to walk up to him and hold him back until he mumbled... - everyone shall die, everyone will die, I will be the number 1 villain hahahahhhahahahhaahhahahahaha.
I couldn't believe what I just heard but he was going insane. We had no choice but to send him to a mental hospital for his and our safety.

Deku's pov:
Haha~ haha~. I was humming a lullaby while being cuffed in a cop car even though the restraints don't work on me. - we have arrived at our destination. The cop says and as I hop out I ended up going to a mental hospital. Deku: well at least it's better than home. They weren't kidding about the mental hospital thing and even said that I was going to be here for the rest of my life. I hated this.

No one's pov:
Deku was being sent to the very top floor in a private room that only the nurses can enter. All Deku did was sit on a chair in the middle of the room and sing.

1 month laterrrr~
After 1 month of being in the mental hospital Deku decided he'd break out and kill some people. Alarms started to go off and there was security standing at the doors blocking deku's path. Deku was getting angry so he went into his demon form and killed all the guards.

Deku's demon form:

All the guards bodies were decapitated and Deku just laughed insanely

All the guards bodies were decapitated and Deku just laughed insanely. He turned back into his human form walked outside. As he was enjoying his moments outside the hospital multiple policemen showed up surrounding Deku. With just a single blow with his fingers he killed and decapitated the officers as well. - *sigh* what a day as Deku turned around with his hand on fire and firing it at the hospital behind him. - ha, haha, hahah, hahahahhaha, hahahahahahahahahaha *inhales* oh this is going to be fun~ walking away from the explosions.

Name: Deku or the Prince of crime or the maniac or the killing demonic
Age: 7
Quirk: ???
Kill count: 571