Fuck the rehab

By the way they aren't part of the L.O.V, they have their own villain group called *the pyschotic kids*

- idk stupid name didn't rly have time to think.

DEKU WHAT THE HELL, YOU DUMBASS a guy with black hair said yelling at his green friend. WHAT all I wanted was to kill them they were talking bad about us, said the green boy. WOW~ DEKU-KUNN~ you were so sexy when you killed them, said the blonde pyschopath. TOGA SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEKU THIS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! the furious emo chicken dude said.
STOP YOU VILLAINS a voice from behind them said. It was all might the number 1 hero. DEKU CAN'T YOU TURN INTO YOUR DEMON FORM AND FLY US OUTTA HERE!! said chicken dude I COULD BUT DAIKI ( deku's demon form ) IS WEAK FROM LAST NIGHTS AND THIS MORNINGS KILLS the green Boi said yelling at Dabi. Yea so they were cornered, hero's caught them blah blah blah blah blah BOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!?

Let's just skipppppp:

Deku's pov:
Izuku~ izuku~ izuuuukuuu~ a knife was pointed in my ear. I woke up as soon as a knife was pointed at me, I turn around and see toga with a knife. I get dark red angry and glared at toga. She backed off thinking she regrets what she was doing. I look around the room and see Dabi on the floor mumbling he wants to die and as for me I was banging my head on a metal table. Blood trickled on down passing my lips and so I licked my own blood. *Sniff, sniff* izuku-kun~ there is blood on your head, can i have some?!?!. I look at toga with the eyes of a puppy, desperate to have my blood and all I did was nod. She excitedly jumped up and down clapping her hands and I  was annoyed. During that time a detective came in. Detective tsukiachi.

Detective tsukiachi's pov:
I enter the room seeing a blonde villain licking the green bois head as there was blood coming down. I didn't want to puke in front of them so I held it in. I introduce myself as I was about to the green Boi interrupted me- yeah, yeah your detective tsukiachi and I was getting shivers down my spine. *Cough, cough* anyways as I was saying tell me if this information is correct for all of you.

Name: toga himiko
Age: 17
Quirk:
Disappearence: 5 years ago
Kill count: 8,123

I gulped in fear knowing how much kills she got. I-i-is this correct miss himiko I said shaking in fear. Hmm~ yes and please call me toga~, she said. Okay.

Name: dabiAge: 18Quirk: cremationDisappearence: 12 years agoKill count: 9,850

Name: dabi
Age: 18
Quirk: cremation
Disappearence: 12 years ago
Kill count: 9,850

My hands just couldn't stop shaking after reading out the next kill count. Um...uh... Is this r-r-r-right. *Sigh* yea yea I don't fucking care. Hahahahahahaha nice one the boy with a green hair and mask. I gulped in fear again hoping this wouldn't be the worse one.

I was wrong