HE'S A WHAAAT!!

Hey Hey Hey - get it, cause it's from haikyuu
Anyways sorry for the wait
Continue

No one's pov:
"Ugh I was getting fucking tired of this shit so I had to break the reunion. "Alright guys if you don't sit down, I will have any intentions of keeping you in class during lunch. Then the fighting was over and the villains sat in the back. Everyone in the class was confused and shocked knowing that their friend bakugo knew one of the villains. Mr. Aizawa was taking a nap in his sleeping bag and all the students got up and asked so many questions.

"How do you know one of the villains?"
"When did you guys meet?"
"What did you do to make them like this?"
"Was there love problems?"
"Are you guys friends?"

So many questions were being asked that bakugo was about to blow everyone's faces when everyone's eyes dazed off towards the back seeing that the villains were laughing. Izuku looked back at the class and he gave them a glare and the class went back to their normal conversations. BOOOOORRRIIIINNNGGG!!!!

Skipping to lunch

All eyes were on the new kids as they realised they were villains. The villains head towards the teacher lounge and as they entered all the pros were staring. "Why the fuck is everyone staring!" They took there eyes off the new kids and talked amongst each other.

Anyways to the dorms at night:

Mina's pov:
We were all on way to the dorms when we saw the new kids running around the common room making a mess. The blonde chick was running around making a mess, the emo dude was cooking dinner and the green Boi was recording while playing VR.
As we entered emo dude and blonde chick stared at us when the green Boi was yelling in the VR headset.

( This is not my video and also subscribe to eddievr )

Still Mina's pov:
He was speaking Mexican which no one understood, then he kept saying Goku and vampires and stuff. Emo dude and blonde chick were laughing and we were very confused????

Night time

No one's pov:
Everyone was tucked into bed and the villain kids were still quite awake waiting to make sure that everyone went to bed. The villains kids quickly and quietly snuck downstairs and head towards the principals office were surpisanly they saw nezu and Mr.Aizawa. "What are you problem children doing here" Mr.Aizawa said, "well~ you see izuku has this job somewhere and he needs to go now" yoga said. *And where is he going* "we will tell you when we get there". Mr.Aizawa was getting annoyed so he followed the problem children.

Eraserheads pov:
I was about to go to sleep when all of a sudden the problem children just came through the office. How did they get past the cameras? "You see izuku has this job and he needs to go somewhere". What one of the problem children has a job, but why I thought he never needed a job. *And where is he going* I ask them but one of them said "we will tell you when we get there" I was confused and pretty pissed. Whatever let's get this shit over with.

For some reason as soon as we stopped we were outside a strip club. WAIT..... PROBLEM CHILD IS A STRIPPER.
Processing.........
Processing.........
Processing.........
Processing.........
WTF

Deku's pov:
"Pffft, what you thought I worked at some grocery store or something shota". We went inside and man the club was packed.

This is what it looks like

Still deku's pov:We stopped at the bar first

Still deku's pov:
We stopped at the bar first. Hey Marco how's it going. "Well well well if it isn't the Prince of crime or the maniac and who do we have here?" Oh this is Eraserhead the underground pro hero. "I saw on the news that you finally got caught and you were sent to a rehab", yea well this rehab thing is way worse than the mental hospital. Where is he?
"He's busy but you know what time it is?" Yea yea I know. I went to the back of the club in the changing rooms and got dressed in my bunny outfit.

👇*But instead it's green

Still deku's pov:*ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHO'S READY FOR OUR SEXY BUNNY!!!!" WOHOOO WOHOOO YEA *okay please give a warm welcome to our bunny

Still deku's pov:
*ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WHO'S READY FOR OUR SEXY BUNNY!!!!" WOHOOO WOHOOO YEA *okay please give a warm welcome to our bunny. The crowd was screaming for my name.

Bunny
Bunny
Bunny
Bunny

Wow what a performance and here's a second one

Alright that's it for tonight everyone

No one's pov:
Obviously the audience loved it and Dabi and toga were clapping for Izuku while Eraserhead just sat there shock and maybe a tiny bit blushed but didn't want to show it. Deku quickly grabbed a beer and was smoking before Aizawa could take it away from Izuku. "Problem child you shouldn't be drinking and smoking it's not good for you" Izuku just ignored it and got another one but then Aizawa grabbed it again only this time giving him a glare. Deku didn't care but couldn't enjoy his time so they all head back to the UA dorms.

And that's it
Welp till next time cya