0.5

I woke up in soft unfamiliar sheets the next morning. I rolled over and came face to face with sleeping shirtless Brendon. He was so.. beautiful, almost god-like even with his hair in a mess and drool coming out of the side of his mouth onto the pillow. I didn't even realize I was tracing the lines of his tattoo with my fingertips until his eyes fluttered open.
"Hey there beautiful." He smiled sleepily.
"Hai." I blushed. What was happening?
"Last night was.... something." He chuckled.
"We didn't.. Did we?" I said trying to hide the panic in my voice.
"No no. Of course not. I mean not that I didn't want to. Of course I did, but there's something about you, O. I wouldn't want to unless it meant something." He replied as he brushed a strand of hair from my face.
"'O'? No one has ever called me "O" before."
"Sorry. I'm just so used to calling you that from last night. If you don't like it, I won't call you that anymore."
"No. I like it." I smiled. He leaned down and then stopped.
"May I?" He asked.
I smiled. "You may."
Brendon leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I have no idea what happened last night, but whatever happened, I'm glad it happened.

---------------------------------------------
Okay guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just didn't know if I should continue and I'm sorry this is such a short chapter. There will be more to come. :)