0.2

The strong smell of alcohol filled my nose as Andy and I stepped into the party. David (aka Andy's friend aka party host) walked up to us almost immediately. "Hey Andy!" He grinned as he did that hand thing guys normally do then looked at me with a smirk. "Odette."
"Hello David." I laughed.
"Oh, Andy. I reserved one just for you. Here's the key." David said as he dangled a key in front of Andy's face. He snatched it away quickly.
"What's that for?" I asked.
"Oh nothing babe." Andy smiled at me reassuringly.
We walked towards a table where a few people were playing beer pong when Courtney and Britney grab me. "ODETTE!" They squeal.
"Haaaiii!" I say as I hug them.
"Loving the outfit." Courtney says.
"Thank you." I say as I look down at my navy blue dress with pink flowers, silver heels and silver heart purse.
"Come get a drink." Britney says as she drags me to the kitchen, dodging many people in the process.
I pick out a Mango-Rita from a cooler and take a sip. "You're so fucking predictable." Courtney laughs.
"Shut up!" I say nudging her with my elbow. At that moment, I notice a brown haired guy staring at me. Who was he? I'd never seen him at school.
My thoughts were broken by a hand in my face. "Earth to Odette!" Britney called.
I turned to face her. "Sorry. What happened?"
"What were you staring at?" Courtney said with a confused look.
"Nothing I was just thinking."
"About?" Britney and Courtney said in unison.
"Just this whole surprise thing." I lied as I finished my drink and glanced back at where the guy was but he wasn't there anymore.
"Well, why don't I show you?" says a familiar voice behind me. I turn to see Andy holding out his hand. I take it and he leads me out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and right to an entrance of a door. Andy gets out the key David gave him earlier and fidgets with the lock until he finally opens it and leads me inside, closing and locking the door behind us.
Before I know it, he pushes me up against the door. "I've been wanting to do this for a really long time. " Andy whispers in my ear and then leans in to kiss me. The strong smell of alcohol is on his breath.
"I am not doing this with you right now. You've been drinking. " I say as I try to push him off me.
"No. We're doing this sweetheart." He said while he leans all his weight against me, pressing me towards the door. My breath gets quicker as I feel his hands go up my dress and grab my ass.
"Please stop." I begged.
Andy ignores my plea and starts to unzip the back of my dress while he kisses my neck.
"Andy." I cried.
"Fucking forget it. It's happening tonight. I'm tired of your shit about waiting." He growled as he grabs my arms and throws me on the bed. "Take your fucking dress off."
The tears come faster as I unzip my dress and wiggle out of it leaving me in my strapless bra and undies. I cover myself with my hands.
Andy starts to undress when the door swings open. "What the fuck are you doing coming in here?" Andy shouts.
I don't realize who he's talking to until I see the same brown haired boy from earlier punch Andy in the face. I quickly put on my dress and grab my purse from the floor while Andy and the mystery guy wrestle on the floor, taking turns throwing punches to the face.
I run down the stairs and out of the party. Once I'm a good distance away I walk to the beach close to my house. I found a quiet spot to sit on the sand and sobbed. Why did I leave him? But why would I have stayed? I was just so overwhelmed.
"Here." says a voice beside me. I'm shocked when I turn and see a girl with hair like fire handing me a blunt.

{ I got a lot of views so I figured I'd post another chapter today. :) I also wanted to recommend my best friend's fanfiction "The Nobody's". It's really good. But I hope you are enjoying the fanfiction so far. :) lemme know in the comments}