Chapter I: "Such a wierd book"

Felix's pov
After the ink machine was completely, Bendy kept contact with Felix and Felix didn't mind it at all. His friendship with Bendy was very strong and not only because Felix is his idol, but also because Bendy showed Felix, through out the time, that he's an amazing person that likes to help his friends. In one day tho, after three months after the ink machine was build, Bendy decided to come to Felix's house. He knocked on his door as Felix opened the door. He smiled when he saw Bendy. "Bendy! It's good to see you again. How have you"- he wasn't even able to finish his sentence, when saw a wierd map in Bendy's left hand. "What's that tho?" Bendy was panting pretty hard, being unable to really respond. Felix chuckled a bit and letted the demon in his house. Bendy walked to his couch and relaxes on it with a strong 'phew!' . Felix sat next to him. "Soo where did you get this map Bendy?"

Bendy's pov:
After a few minutes he was able to breathe normally. He looked at Felix for a second, but immediately turn away to roll the map on the table. "Well me and my brother were examining the ink machine to be sure everything was fine it, you know as usual, but then both us heard it stop pumping for a few moments. Both of us got concern and checked the hole to see what was blocking the ink, but then this map flew in my face, as the machine went back to pumping. I checked on it a bit and if I'm not mistaken, this map is about an ancient temple located in the Shimbaye forest. I think it's showing us some kind of a secret entrance-" Bendy stopped talking for a second, when he saw Felix's sparkling eyes. The cat was in deep trance of pure excitement. Bendy chuckled a bit to himself, but then took a deep breath. "I know you helped me with the quest, but do you think we can go on this one too? No need to worry about Boris. I decided to let that wierd mouse take care of him, but I swear to God, if he has any scars or bruises or anything like that when I come back...I'll make sure that Mouse will never speak with his annoying high pitched fuckin-" Felix gave him the 'stop it now' look as Bendy stopped and looked down for a bit.

Felix's pov:
Saw that and felt kinda bad so he gently patted Bendy's head. "It's okay Bendy and sure, we can go on this adventure together. Just stick close to me ok?" Bendy immediately nodded, he was clearly very happy which made Felix smile brightly and stood up. "Let's go see what's this secret entrance about." Felix walked away to change into his quest outfit and walked back to Bendy. He also took with him his magic bag (Does it count as a bag tho?-) and, alongside with Bendy, walked out of his house and straight to that conifer forest. It was situated at the base of Mountain Chiliad. The walk toook four hours, but they managed to arrive at the entry of it. They both looked at each other and nodded, handing straight into it. Felix took out the map and looked into it carefully. They went on the good track and arrived at a wierd black tree. It didn't look like it belong there. Bendy walked to it, very curious and touched it. Nothing happened tho as Bendy walked back at Felix and shrugged. Right after that tho, the floor grumbled a bit and it broke, both Felix and Bendy were now falling. Thankfully Felix's fast reflexes saved both of them by throwing the bag before them, turning it into a trampoline. They landed on it and that completely saved them from problably quite the injuries. After they stopped bouncing, Felix turned his bag back to normal. He ran to Bendy to see if he was fine and thankfully he was. Felix smiled seeing his friend save as he took out the map, turning his bag into a torch. Both of them followed the route to a huge ass door. There were two levers in the right and left down corner of the door. The map showed them to pull at the same time, as Bendy went to the left one and Felix to the right one. "Three..two..one..now!" they both pulled the levers and the door opened slowly. An entire bibliotéque was hidden in that temple. Felix waled in first as a book flew next to them and landed on a table. Bendy was wierded out, but Felix was amazed, as he ran towards it and opened it.

Bendy's pov:
He wasn't even surprised anymore after being around Felix for quite some time. He walked next to Felix and looked in it too. "Oh no.." the book was an ancient book of spells, monsters and one wierd page had only the word love on it. "...This is gonna be veeery wierd-"

(Done with the first chapter! The updates might come late sorry-)