Chapter IV "Curiosity got the cat"

Felix's pov:
It has been days since Felix found out the meaning of the wierd page with the word 'love' on it and he was still hesitating to test it on Oswald. No beacuse he couldn't, he was just scared and nervous about the out come of this decision. He kinda felt good for Bendy and Cuphead. None had confess yet, but it's okay, it was not his problem anyway. "Gosh, I don't know what to do..I wanna see so badly if he does maybe have feelings for someone, but what if he doesn't?...C'mon Feel you already know he wouldn't love you, but maybe if I just take a little peek it wouldn't hurt. I already know the out come might be hurtful, but it's fine, it's not like he's gonna like another boy- even I am surprised I like a boy. I'm not saying I don't want to, but I always felt attraction towards girls, but guess sometimes exceptions could happen." thankfully for Felix tho, he already was near Oswald. He was invited for a small fun time with the kids, since Mickey was gone with Donald and Goofy. Oswald knew the kids love Felix so that's why he invited him there, but Felix didn't mind it, especially since he loves those little sweethearts too. Our hero cat looked around to see Oswald relaxing on the grass, kinda, sleeping so he took a deep breath and picked up the book. He did the exact same thing he did to Cuphead and Bendy to Oswald and then with another deep breath he did it to himself too. Oswald's corner of the eyes saw that and he slowly woke up. Felix wasn't looking at him, because once he used the page on himself, he putted the book down on the table to see the results. Oswald sneakily walked towards Felix to see what was he reading.

Oswald's pov:
Looked over Felix at the book, more specifically at what was happening on the love page. Both our dear handsome males watched with thier own eyes how the word 'Felix' vanished and appeared next to 'Oswald' and in the middle.........'Loving each other'. Both of them blushed hard. In Oswald's mind: 'What the fuck is this book?!-', but then saw Felix blushing too and smiling as he hugged the book. The bunny boy then realized that Felix finnaly found out that he loves and also found out that Feel loves him back. He smiled and hugged the cat closely making Felix go 'Miaoooo!' blushing even harder.
"Heh, I love you too Felix." immediately after those words Oswald pressed his lips on Felix's and gave him a passionate and lovely kiss. Both of them blushing pretty hard and giving in the kiss.

(Happy things don't last forever tho guys X3)