Chapter V: "Ozzy no!"

Felix's pov:

He smiled brightly, releasing he might've just found his true love. He was even now surprised Oswald felt the same, but he was so happy he did. He felt tye bunny boy hug him close and strong, but he didn't mind it. In fact it felt so heartwarming and for the first time in a while it felt like true happiness.. something Felix was glad to finally give Oswald. He deserved to be happy didn't he? After thier long and warm hug Oswald pulled away as the bunny kids rushed to Felix jumping on him and screaming 'New Moma is Mr. Felix!'. That made Felix blush pretty hard, but Oswald just chuckled. Guess he's already used to his kids and plus this was clearly not the first time the little sweethearts called Mr. Felix that. Even though he was blushing, our favourite cat maneged to give most of them some gentle pats on thier little heads. It was a pretty magical moment till the kids started to do Felix's nails and brush his head, like how they used to do to thier moment. Felix was caught out guarded, but didn't fight back. Oswald was just looking at him, lowly laughing. Ironically or not, Felix's claws actually turned out pretty beautiful which made Felix sigh in defeat. "Thank you kids, but you know you didn't have to." the kids just giggled and continued thier thing. Without words they literally said 'we don't care, we making you gorgeous mama'. Oswald decided to take a sit next to Felix and started to brush his kids heads. Felix looked at him and smiled, he leaned over his shoulder and closed his eyes. Oswald smiled and putted his arm around him. He felt so much better holding his new cat lover like this.

~Le time skip: 2 months after the confession~

Felix and Oswald were sitting down on the couch watching TV, while the ancient book was just chilling on the table. The two lovers were watching a romantic movie and it was pretty entartaining for Oswald and a bit embarrassing for Feel, beacuse of some scenes. Even so they continued to watch, going through it together. Felix leaned on his lover's shoulder, as Oswald gently petted his head. Felix let a soft purr, which he usually never let's out. The bunny blushed a bit and leaned slowly closer to Felix. Felix felt the movement and looked up at him confused, but he couldn't even asked what was he doing, as Oswald pressed his lips on Felix's soft ones and kissed him passionately. Felix was in shock, but slowly as well gave in the kiss and wrapped his arms around Ozzy. It was a cute, yet tantalising moment for our lovers. Oswald pulled out and was about the say 'I love you Felix', but then the book opened and Oswald was sucked in the 'love' page by a powerful tornado that messed up the entire room.

Felix: "Ozzy no!"