Shijie's birthday.

It's the next day, and you what that mean!! It's Yanli's birthday!
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear, Jiejie." Jiang cheng and Wei ying entered with a cake.
"Happy birthday Shijie!!!!"
"Awwww waw! A-Cheng, A-Xian!! What's this?!" Yanli exclaims with surprise. "How sweet of you two!"
"Yea we made the cake for you Shijie! Well I frosted it and Jiang cheng baked it."
"Yep, and we also have gifts for you!"
"You guys! You shouldn't have done so much." She giggled.
"But you're the best Jiejie ever! We must do it."  Jiang cheng remarked.
"Take a look at your cake." Wei ying happily suggests.

"It's beautiful! I love it guys! I'm blessed to have you two as my brothers

"It's beautiful! I love it guys! I'm blessed to have you two as my brothers."
"Aw Shijie, you're making us blush."

(The cake looked like this at first:::::
Come on, it's Wei Wuxian we're dealing with)
But they decided to do it over.

(The cake looked like this at first::::: Come on, it's Wei Wuxian we're dealing with)But they decided to do it over

-----

"Let's cut the cake!!!" Jiang cheng and Wei wuxian took turns in cutting cake and feeding Yanli a slice of cake, until an unexpected guest arrived

Jiang cheng and Wei wuxian took turns in cutting cake and feeding Yanli a slice of cake, until an unexpected guest arrived. Jin Zixuan arrived and stood nervously in the entrance with a flower in his hand.
"Hi.....hi. hi Miss Jin. I'm Jiang Zixuan. I mean..." He fought with his words, making Yanli laugh. "It's me, Jin Zixuan. I mixed up the names. Names are weird, am I right? Hehe."
"Hi Jin Gongzi." Yanli smiled.
"Hi, happy birthday. See, you picked a flower for me."
"I did?! When?" Yanli chuckled.
"Gosh! Where are my words! I meant I picked a flower for you."
"Thank you Jin Gongzi. It's pretty."
"Heh heh."
"Are you done harassing my Shijie." Wei ying says with disgust.
"We're allergic to peacock feathers." Jiang cheng adds.
"Axian, Acheng, be nice." Yanli requests. "Do you want a piece of cake, Childe Jin? Let me cut a piece for you."
"Thanks."
"Here."
"TAKE YOUR CAKE AND LEAVE!" Jiang cheng exclaimed.
"YA PEACOCK!" Wei ying concludes.
"You two are so rude. Especially Wei Wuxian." Jin Zixuan remarked.
"Now what did I do, big bird?" Wei ying asks.
"I just can't tolerate you."
"You call my Shijie plain one more time, big Bird. I'll be waiting for you." Wei ying adds.
"Axian. Relax." Yanli laughed.
"I'm not going to waste any qi energy on you, Wei Wuxian. I take your leave, Miss Jiang. Thanks for the cake."
"You're welcome."
"Who ruffled his feathers?"
"Axian, Acheng, Childe Jin is a nice person." Yanli said.
"But he's a peacock. He's not good for you."
"I find he's sweet, but shy" Yanli adds. "But Axian, I have now realised that  you got a red ribbon. It's so pretty!"