Apparently a Junko fanfic

Junko Enoshima lay on her back, dreaming on her one true love. She only had eyes for one thing, and she'd do anything to reach it. Dispair. She loved it, she longed for it, she only needed despair. But one thing stood in her way. 

(end of what I wrote)

One person who would ruin everything she worked so hard for; one person whose presence drove her insane. It was like a disease; an invisible parasite that kept growing in size until she couldn't stand it anymore. She tried everything in order to rid herself of this infestation but nothing helped; nothing at all. Her only hope was to die. But she wouldn't allow herself to give up; she knew if she did, there was no point in continuing on. So she held on, she fought with all her might not to fall prey to despair, she refused to be a quitter. A week passed and still the parasite grew in size, and yet still she persisted. And still she didn't know what to do, how to get rid of it... she just wanted to die. Then suddenly one night, after tossing and turning for hours and hours without being able to sleep, she sat bolt upright in bed. She reached out towards the nightstand where her phone rested and pressed on her speed dial. Once she heard the familiar voice of her best friend, she spoke up as soon as he picked up. "Kokichi, I need help," she whispered into the receiver, her voice filled with urgency and fear."What's up Junko? You're sounding a bit desperate," the voice answered. His words made Junko feel even worse; why was he being so nice about it? He never cared before when they were together, she wasn't sure she could take any more kindness from him right now."It's my soulmate Kokichi. I'm sick... I can't breathe." The words came out of Junko in a rush."Wait wait wait... your soulmate's sick?"Junko took a deep breath then continued. "I've been fighting for weeks now but it won't stop and I can't lose him... if I die, it' s all over for me. I can't go back to how things are before, because I'd never see him again... and I'd miss him all the time... and I don't want to miss him because he isn't here with me..." Her heart broke as she thought of the possibility of losing him and she started sobbing uncontrollably."Oh Junko, I'm sorry... wait, hold on... you mean... you actually... have a boyfriend?!"He sounded shocked. As Junko explained what she knew to him. When she finished telling him, Kokichi stayed quiet for a few minutes and Junko almost hung up the phone but he finally responded."So... he's pretty cute huh? What does he look like?"Junko paused for a moment. She didn't know his name or what color eyes he had or how tall he was or what he wore or what kind of music he liked or anything else about him except for... well that he loved her. She took another breath and began talking softly once more. "Kokichi... his name is Dispair. She has long purple hair and a very big nose and she smiles and laughs a lot. Her skin is tan and her clothes are very pretty. She looks really pretty." A tear rolled down her cheek. Junko sniffled and wiped her face with the sleeve of her oversized sweatshirt. "She's beautiful, Kokichi, I promise you that. And she loves me. She really loves me, and she says she's never gonna leave me and she wants us to be together forever and ever. She told me this when I confessed my feelings for her and I cried and we kissed and she cried too. And I just love her so much Kokichi, I really do. But I want to live, I want to make it work, I just... I want to live!" Tears streamed down her face, her vision blurry."But she's sick Junko, you said it yourself. She needs medical attention. If she dies, it'll kill you, right? Like... I dunno... cancer maybe? Or lung cancer? Or something! This is awful, it sucks, Junko! Why are you doing this to yourself?""Because I can' t let him go Kokichi! Because I love him too! But I can't let him know! Not yet! I can't lose him Kokichi! I can't! Please tell me what to do!" Junko pleaded as her voice cracked with desperation. "Please Kokichi, I just need someone to help me. Please! I can't do this alone."There was silence on the other end for a while as Junko waited anxiously for Kokichi to say something. Finally, the boy spoke up. "Look, Junko... I think you should try to find someone else to help you. Maybe... like... someone who knows what love is... like Kaede or Shuichi or Miu... yeah. That might be better."Junko sniffled and nodded slowly as she wiped away some tears. "You're right. Thank you. You're the best Kokichi, you always are." She smiled through her tears and sniffled again before hanging up. She laid in bed for a few moments after ending their call and cried quietly to herself before getting out of bed and going into the living room. Sitting on the couch she put her head in her hands and sighed heavily. She stared off into space, wondering what to do next.

Damn Dreamily actually knew a lot of Danganronpa characters lmao. Feel free to keep writing or editing this story, just give credit to me and Dreamily.

https://dreamily.ai/#/

^ The link to the website