7. Ajax

I felt a hand rub my back in a soothing way making me fall deeper into slumber.

"I know you're awake," the familiar voice of my mate murmured next to my ear making me shiver at his proximity. I opened my eyes and stared up into those eyes that had captivated me from the lemony I saw him and smiled raising a hand to move a strand of hair out of his eyes. He smiled closing his eyes and resting his cheek on my palm, "how are you feeling?"

I titled my head at his question and shifted on the bed before wincing at the sudden discomfort on my lower back , "I'll take that as still sore."

My face instantly began to burn as memories of the night before resurfaced. AJ was so gentle and patient with me that it had completely erased my fear of mating and marking each other. Everything about last night was perfect from the way he held me to the wha his lips felt against mine as we kissed.

Is it supposed to hurt this much after mating? I asked and he shrugged making me raise a brow at his reply and he smiled.

"I've never had sex with anyone and even if bad, I would've topped," he stated making me face heat up once more with how blunt he was with his comment and he grinned, "but from what I heard from my friends, the pain should subside in a few hours," I nodded, not liking the fact that I'm going to to be limping the entire time for the next several hours.

>I'll try to heal you as fast as I can because I know how much you hate attention< Loki said and I gave him a grateful smile and a mental nod. I sighed and slowly sat up.

"I'm going to run you a hot bath in order to help with the soreness," AJ said and I nodded so with that he got out of bed and made his way into the adjoining bathroom. A few moment later the sound of water filled the air as steam began to cloud the room.

AJ returned a few seconds later and instead of helping me off, he bent down and picked me up making me hiss at the slight discomfort and he quickly apologized for the sudden move and I shook my head.

>it's okay< I felt him freeze as I spoke to him through the mate link and he blinked looking down at me with those mesmerizing eyes and I smiled.

"You have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard you know that?" He asked as he carried me into the bathroom before climbing into the tub with me still in his arms and I blushed at his complement before I turned and pressed my back against his chest sighing as the hot water soothed my aching muscles, "I'm serious, Ajax,"

I know I signed thank you

"I would much rather listen to your voice," he mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin in my shoulder making me smile.

>I'll try but understand that I'm much better at signing then speaking< I said and he hummed nodding his head, his lips brushing against the mark and it had me shivering in his arms at the sensation.

"Let's not do anything other than shower as you're still sore," He said and I nodded as the scent of sex filled the air as I felt his cock against ny back spring to life as did mine, "but that doesn't mean that I can't get you off," and soon his hand found its way around my member making me gasp as he began to pump his hand up and down on the organ between my legs, "just relax and let it flow."

I closed my eyes and threw my head back against his shoulder as I felt the same sensation build in my stomach and I knew that I was getting closer to climaxing as AJ had said last night when I had asked what had happened once we were done.

I grabbed his hand before removing it from my member and turned around to see his confused expression making me smile but I didn't give him a chance to ask as I grabbed his member making him hiss at the attention on his own cock.