2. AJ

I closed my eyes and let my other senses be my guide and I moved as I felt a light breeze and smirked when my friend, Dillon, cursed.

"How the fuck do you that?" He asked as I open my eyes to see him glaring at me making me chuckle.

"I let my other senses be my guide," I replied shrugging and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," he huffed making me laugh, "anyway, have you decided when you're going to tell your dad about you being gay?"

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the sky.

"To be honest, not really. You know how he is in regards of same sex coupling ,hell even mating. He'll have an aneurysm if he learns that his son is gay," I muttered and he gave me an understanding smile. My father as the biggest homophobe I've ever met in my entire life and I know for a fact that he would refuse to hand me the alpha titile is he knew that I was gay.

I had watched my father throw my sister and her mate out of the pack because of being gay. He kicked three of my uncles and cousins for being gay. Who's to say that he won't do the same if he knew that I was into guys? As much as I hated this pack, I didn't want to leave. This pack was my home. I couldn't bare the thought of leaving this place especially my mother and younger sister. They were the only other people who knew about my sexuality and promised to never tell my father. I owed it to them to stay here.

The pack feared him because he was a dictator that ruled with iron fist and didn't care what anyone had to say. Everyone lived in fear. I made a promise to my older sister the day she left the pack with her mate that I would stay until my father handed me the title of alpha and to this day he hadn't given it to me. I promised her that when I became alpha that I would change the rules that he had set when he became alpha. Same sex mating will be allowed and if anyone had an objection that they could leave. I didn't want the pack to see me be the same dictator as my father.

"AJ?" I looked back to see my mother making her way towards me with my sister trialing behind her.

"What is it mom?" I asked when she reached me.

"You have to leave," she said with tears in her eyes making me furrow my brows.

"What? Why?" I asked confused by her words.

"Believe me I want nothing more than to have you here with us but your father will kill you. He found out that you're gay and he's on his way from his meeting furious," she said making me curse and look towards Dillon who had his eyes wide at the news.

"Fuck." I hissed as the sound of tires along the gravel filled the air. "I'll lie to him. Tell him that whoever told him that I was gay is lying."

"I already tried that baby, he wouldn't hear reason," she said before adding, "now go before he gets here and kills you."

I swallowed the lump in my throat before shaking my head but she dipped my face. "I already lost one child because of him I am not going to lose another. Now leave," tears rolled down her face as she looked at me and I could feel my eyes sting as I fought to keep my tears away but it was useless as  she reached up and wiped a line tear away, "you have made me the proudest woman in the world AJ for being the man that you are today. I thank the moon goddess everyday for giving me a son like you. I love you so much sweetheart and because of that I'm begging you to leave before your father gets here and hurts you."

"Come with me please," I begged but she only shook her head.

"I can't baby, but you can. Get stronger and when you do, you can fight your father for the alpha title, the title that belongs to you," she murmured before she leaned up and gave my cheek a kiss, "now please go."

I bit my cheek before nodding. I pulled her and my sister into my arms and held them for the last time before turning away from them and running towards the woods shifting in mid air. I looked back at the pack who looked seldom as I left.

>where are we going to go now, AJ?< Stark, my wolf, asked as we turned and ran further into the trees and howled.

>I don't know Stark but what I do know is that we need to get as far away from this place as we can< I said just as I felt the presence of five familiar wolves at my tail, >What the bell do you guys think you're doing?<

>we're going with you, duh< Jasmine said in a matter of fact tone making me clench my jaw.

>No you're not. Go back to the pack house. This is my problem to deal with not yours< I replied.

>The hell it is dude. We're your friends AJ and friends don't let friends on there own< Axel said.

>Besides, we need a little adventure in our lives don't you think?< Jensen asked making me roll my eyes.

>on the first sign of trouble you run back to the pack house do you understand?< I said and rolled my eyes when they only gave me a metal smirk. I know those five well enough to know that they won't go back no matter how many times I tell them. We've been friends since we were pups and have never been apart a day since. I know that they will never abandon me no matter how tough things get and they knew that I would do the same for them.

>So where are we heading to?< Gustin asked as we left oaks lands and Stark whined as our link to the pack snap.

>I don't know. What I do know is that we're going to get as far as we can from here before my father finds us and kills us< I said.

>Your father arrived moments after you left. He was furious and demanded where you left and your mother lied saying that she hadn't seen you. The pack despite their fear of him went along with your mother's lies< Dillon replied as the sound of howls reached us and we cursed looking back towards the sound to see my father, his beta and a couple trackers at the boarder glaring daggers at us. He shifted to his human form and stared at me, his eyes dark with anger and disgust that it made me look away.

"If you ever think of coming back you better think twice because as soon as you step foot into pack lands you will be killed just like your sister and her mate," he stated making me sneer at him but he only smirked, "leave and never return AJ for you are no longer my son or my successor. You are dead to me. You are dead to the pack, to your mother and to Emily."

I clenched my jaw at his words as I shifted to my human form and stared back at him with hatred, an emotion I never thought I'd ever feel towards the man that gave me life but at this moment I didn't care.

"I swear to the moon goddess above that if you ever lay an hand on my mother and Emily that I will kill you mark my words. You haven't seen the last of me, father. I will return and when I do, I will take back what's mine and you will regret ever crossing me," I said before shifting to my wolf form while turning away from him before dashing away with my friends behind me.

But something tells me that my life was about to change drastically in a matter of weeks and I was both excited and anxious to see what my new life has in stored for me.

an here's a new update let me know what you guys think and don't forget to leave a vote/fan

xoxo

~Cx