I love you |Karlnap

Angst
TW: suicide/mention of suicide
___________________
Third person pov:

"I love you" Karl says, kissing sapnap on his forehead before making his way out the door.

that was the first time Karl said that to Sapnap, the ravenette was very surprised and didn't respond straight away.

"I love youu" Sapnap finally says back, smiling.

"I'll be back shortly, I shouldn't be at the store for too long" Karl assures his boyfriend.

they both wave goodbye as they leave each other alone.

Sapnap sighs, he doesn't like spending time away from Karl, but he understands that the brunette needs space.

Karl has always been so cheerful, and seemed so happy, but Sapnap knows that no one can be that happy.

The brunette always had a smile on his face, and seemed to never really have bad days. While Sapnap shows his weaknesses, and goes to Karl when he isn't having the best day.

but Karl never seems to do the same. The brunette has hardly ever went up to Sapnap because he needed cheering up. This worried him.

Yet, Sapnap was sure that if there was anything wrong, Karl would talk to him.

Sapnap gets up from the couch, deciding to do some chores around the house while Karl's gone, and to hopefully get a lot done.

The house isn't dirty, but isn't clean either, it's somewhere in the middle. Since Karl is out Sapnap needs something to do, so cleaning seems like a good option.

He starts with their room, grabbing the sheets and fixing it, doing the same with the blankets and pillows. Sapnap glances over at the desk in their room, a lot of papers covering the desk to the point where you can't see it. He sighs, starting to pick up the papers and looking through them to sort them into piles.

Quite a few of the papers were Karl's, and Sapnap felt bad for looking through them, but he wasn't trying to snoop around. He just wants to clean up the mess so it's easier to do work at the desk.

Sapnap finds a bunch of papers from Karl's workplace and puts them in a pile on the edge of the desk.

But, one piece of paper caught his eye, a prescription. Sapnap takes pills for his anxiety, but this wasn't for anxiety, or for him. It was for depression, and it was prescribed to Karl.

Sapnap was surprised, he never knew about this, Karl didn't mention it.

But Sapnap knew that Karl didn't need to tell him.

It was none of Sapnap's business after all.

Sapnap quickly puts the paper in the pile with his prescriptions.

"maybe I shouldn't clean after all" Sapnap says aloud, putting the papers back onto the desk, not bothering to clean them up anymore.

He sits down on the bed, head in his hands, thinking about how Karl must actually feel, instead of what he shows.

Sapnap felt the urge to call Karl, but didn't want to disturb him, as he wants some time alone.

The ravenette thought about it for a few minutes, and came up with a solution. Sapnap will go with his gut and call Karl, but not right now.

If Karl doesn't come home in the next 30 minutes, Sapnap would call. It doesn't take that long to go to the store. Well, maybe it would for someone like his mom, but it wouldn't for him or Karl.

but what would he do in those 30 minutes. All he can think about is Karl and if he's okay, but that just makes the time go by slower.

Sapnap checks his phone, it's only been 10 minutes since Karl left, time is going a lot faster than Sapnap would like it to.