A quick kiss |karlnap

fluff

CW: swearing
___________
sapnap's pov:

I've been friends with Karl for quite a long time now. When I first got into highschool he quickly introduced himself to me, and ever since then we've remained friends. I have other friends, but I'm not as close to them as I am with Karl, he's easier to talk to and I just feel safer with him, like I can say anything that's going on in my mind no matter what it is.

"sapnap?" I hear the teachers voice slowly fade in.

I look up at her, startled by her suddenly calling my name.

"what's the answer to question 4?" she asks me, her voice echoing over the silent room.

"24....?" I reply, clearly not confident of my answer.

some of my classmates start laughing, but they try to hide it.

"sapnap, this is english class, I'm going to need you to get it together" she sighs.

I look down at my desk, avoiding eye contact with my teacher and refusing to look at any of the students around me.

maybe I should just keep my head down for the rest of class, and actually pay attention so this doesn't happen again.

I pick up my pen from off of my desk and start doodling little characters on my paper when I should be taking notes. My mind is just a bit foggy today, hopefully basketball practice will help me get my head in the right place.

I draw a little cat with a cute little smile, I'm not the best at drawing, but I think it's very cute, no matter how simple it was for me to draw.

I spend the rest of my time in class doodling all over my papers. It felt like a couple days went by, but class finally ends.

I quickly pack up my stuff and attempt to walk out of the door unnoticed, but to my surprise I'm stopped before I can step a foot out of the door.

"sapnap, I'm going to need to have a word with you" I hear the voice of my english teacher coming from behind me.

I roll my eyes and turn around, I walk over to her desk and wait for her to start her lecture.

"your grades are slipping, is there anyone you know that could possibly help you catch up in class?" she asks.

my mind instantly goes to Karl, he's one of the smartest people I know, the only problem is if he'll agree to help me or not.

"I think I know one student that could help" I explain to her that Karl is a very smart and hard working student and spending time with him will get my grades up.

she agrees with me, she has Karl in her 1st period class so she knows how smart and organized he is. She says that he's the perfect fit for me.

finally our little chat is over and I leave the classroom. I walk down the hall eagerly, I'm excited for basketball practice today, I've been working very hard on just about anything to do with basketball, I really hope it pays off. If not then all my grades just plummeted into the ground and it wasn't even worth it.

As soon as I enter the changerooms I'm met with a horrible smell of already sweaty teenagers.

"how are you guys already sweating? we haven't even started yet" I ask while changing into my gym uniform.

"coach made us do a bunch of laps around the field in 2nd period because most of us skipped practice the other day" one of the guys explain.

I burst out laughing, they definitely deserve that, they brought it onto themselves. I'm so glad I don't skip basketball practice, or else I would have to run like a thousand laps around the field like they did.