Day 14: I2

At last, the final day of the special exam has arrived. It was also the promised date where I will meet with Acting Director Tsukihiro and Shiba-sensei to settle our score. There's also the small chance that the hidden white-roomer might show up there. I had a vague idea on who it is, but I believe that I'm still lacking some crucial information for a well grounded claim. Well there's no harm in being overly cautious in the first year's that are after me, placing them all in the grey area is the best decision, albeit the differences on each of the red flags that I noticed since the start.

Furthermore, the location of some important figures in the first year, especially those Yagami has mentioned that was part of the students that were called for the hidden special exam, couldn't be tracked in the map the time I used the GPS search yesterday afternoon, until now.

‘The sudden retreat of the first year's pursuers tells me that something might have happened behind the scenes.’

Only the names of Amasawa Ichika and Riku Utomiya were seen on the screen, moving around endlessly from spot to spot.

Speaking of moving, I went through a long distance of traveling yesterday together with a group of third year's lead by Nagumo.

That mentioned event has its own pro's and con's to us both. The pro's on me is that I got away from the first year with the help of them, but the con's is it makes Nagumo more interested in me, a bit similar to the case of Housen, the quote which is winning the battle but losing the war undoubtedly defines the outcome of our battle. From Nagumo's perspective, he might have received one of the worst humiliations in his entire highschool life, but it also resulted in him finding a rival which is much more capable than the former president, Horikita Manabu.

For him, it's worth the risk for a last dance before the time he leaves this school for good.

Well he can't immediately launch his attack that fast, he first needs to take care of the whole third year's internal affairs in explaining his humiliating loss against me or else his followers will rebel against him.

Moreover, it's likely that the talk of his defeat has already reached the ears of others and I'm confident to say that it's the most hot topic right now.

Cutting off his influence and authority, putting Horikita to the student council in order to serve and protect the former president's school ideology before Nagumo will change the school structure entirety, acquiring the likes of Ichinose which has the higher odds of becoming the future student council president for now, on my side to take Horikita's role in case she won't succeed and then revealing myself to him that I'm way more capable than he thought I am.

If I will thread all the pieces all together, it seems that I'd been following Manabu's final advice unconsciously.

Becoming someone huh..?’

I wonder if all that I've been doing right now can be considered as leaving a legacy to the others with my name carved on their hearts.

I sighed,

What a troublesome senpai I had.’

After putting away my things inside the bag, I then prepare myself for the present war I'm heading to, and put in the back of my mind the future one.

Got to do the things in the present first before thinking of the future.

With that, I then headed to the planned place where Tsukihiro and Shiba-sensei were waiting for my arrival.

Let's do this…

•••

The sound of the wave crashing to the sandy shore brings a jarring noise in the surroundings.