Chapter 3-Can't Get Over^^

Suddenly someone knock at my door,its my sibling sis, she is one of my best mate, she knows every secret about my life, she is the helper whenever am sick am tired, she took care of me and its so touching I don't have words to explain how much she is important to me!!! But all I wanna say she will found out next second when am down without I say or not...

She knocked at my door, its already 5'o clock in evening, she came in without taking my answer, the whole room was dark and am sitting on my bed with my head down, firstly she asked why are you still on bed, and why this is so dark in room why didn't you switch on the light, are you okay? Are you sick? Do you have headache? "SINCE I WAS 10 YEAR OLD I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM MIGRAINE I TRIED A LOT OF MEDICATION BUT NOTHING WORKED OUT, BEFORE A YEAR ONE OF MY FATHER KNOWN DOCTOR EXAMINE MY CONDITION AND TOLD MY PARENTS THAT IT'S NASAL POLYP BECAUSE OF THAT I HAVE BEEN HAVING HEADACHE FOR YEARS AND ALL ISSUES "Suddenly she shout at me, can't you listen my words? Are my words fallen down in deaf ears?

I didn't answer yet, coz I know the moment I will say anything she will catch me that something is wrong and am not alright, but right now I want to be alone, all I want is to clear my head, want to clear all aspects, this is all happened because I always over analysed the thing that wouldn't have too, but it's all are off my head control...

Am such stupid who even can't stand her own mind and her feelings, I think am the most dumbest person in the world, who keep Clinging on her first love, keep getting those feelings, every moment when saw him...

MY sis leave the room, when I didn't answer anything probably she got it, what am I doing now, she is the best sister in the whole universe...
When she leave the room I get back lost in my thoughts, now am feeling deja vu, those old times, those moments when I always stick to do everything for just his one look, it was the time when his reflection was heavenly for me, without seeing him my day feel imperfect, like something very important is missing.....