Chapter 4-Came Across;))

Today when I reflect on that memory, when I first saw him on terrace from my balcony. His first impression on me was so worst I didn't ever wonder I will gonna fall for this boi.

It is the story of when I was in my teenage around 15 year.

November was around the corner, there was some family function in my neighbours family, everyone in my family was in party except me, coz I am so low key and introvert type, I don't like to attend the function where is a lot of people will be around me...

There is a building in front of my house that owned by his father, his father runs business, he is known person in my town in his field his father is rich person.When everyone was gone, then I was feeling a little bit lonely so I came in my balcony to take some fresh air and see beautiful night,moon is my first love I can say becoz when I feel lonely I come out in my balcony and start talking with moon, it make me feel good.

When I came in my balcony suddenly I saw someone, on front of my balconies terrace and where someone was standing with holding cigarette in his hand "so it was my expression that I got from him I always hated the people who have this kind of aura I thought that they are bad kind of people i was just teenagers the things my parents taught me that was all I have known so far" so I believe that he is bad guy, and after saw him I ran back in my room coz I got scared I don't know exactly what I was scare for, but indeed I was so so scared...