Chapter 8-Fallen :)

Hello everyone I know i am uploading after so long and thanks for your patience....

When I got to the door which was still making these unpleasant noice indicating that someone has rung the doorbell. I reached my hand to the knob and froze as I saw those eyes.. Cold. That's all I could see, our eyes met and I instantly looked away and then only I noticed another presence. I blushed as he flashed his flawless smile at me, I cleared my throat and greeted them politely.

"Hello" I bowed a little to show my respect to the guests.

"Hm"
goosebumps. Thats all I felt when I heard his deep soothing voice. I swear I can hear his voice all my life without any complaints. I was a little ashamed at my own faint voice..
As I was lost in my dreamland, I heard him speaking again.
"Actually we are here to invite your family for get together on our new house, we are moving in front of your house, we will be your neighbours soon"
when he said it I was like I am on cloud nine, it was a shocking news but I was jumping inside of joy!"
He spoke
"We will be glad if your family comes along"

I looked at him apologetically
"Ah Thank you for the invitation but no one is at home right now, my entire family is on a trip am only at home, so it's hard to come alone"

He spoke again but this time in a sweet voice"the feast is start at 6 pm I hope you will join. You will get to know new people around"

I was so nervous it was already so hard for me to speak and joining his family get together is like joining a 'war' for me..

I nodded my head in agreement and said
" I will try to"
Then I turned back to get inside my home, but in a hurry my leg got stuck in the doormat and I was sure that I am going to fall, It would be embarrassing! My brain wasn't working and I did what came into my mind first, I held the other guy's collar who was standing next to Aiden and... because the impact was too strong, he also lost his balance and we both fell on the floor of the doorway, the boy was on the top of my body and my heart was beating so fast. The boy was so close to my face I can clearly see his face and eyes, I can feel his unsteady breathing on my cheeks which sent shivers on my whole body, I looked up to see him and our eyes locked, I took my time to see his face clearly. It was so flawless and his lips... I can clearly see the faint smirk that he was trying to hide yet he has such a handsome face...

Beside us, Aiden was stilll standing at his place and he gave his hand to me to get up. Aiden looked at me and anger was visible on his face maybe because he saw me with someone else maybe who knows!!or might be it could be just my imagination...

He was try to hold his anger, and the other boy was keep smiling at me and he was continuously staring me with his beautiful smile I think I like this boy, but deep down I know my heart has already decided its owner and its Aiden..who never cares for me.....

The other boy was just going to introduce himself.
"Hi-
But Aiden didnt let hin finish his words and said in a very deep voice
"let's go, there is a lot of work to do at home"
They said goodbye to me, and invited me again...